Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-04-13, 08:07 PM
All American

warriors378 is on a distinguished road
WTCBCA Shootout

Is it going on this weekend? Barberton High School? Does anyone know when the first game would be on friday?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-13, 05:58 PM
Varsity

PositiveAttitude is on a distinguished road
Games start at 4pm
Old 06-08-13, 11:08 PM
Varsity

Crazy Cabby is on a distinguished road
Was there Friday watching the Grizzlies. Teams that looked good. Wadsworth, St. V, North Canton, and Revere. Watched Revere lose to North Canton very good game, NC won in double ovrtime. Also Saw Wadsworth role in their game vs Manchester. Was not impressed by Twinsburg. One of my favorite events of the summer.
Old 06-09-13, 07:55 PM
All Yappi

MCGal
Send a message via AIM to MCGal
Saw a number of games today, most in the top division winner's bracket. In the first round, McKinley beat Twinsburg, SVSM beat Mentor, Wadsworth beat Olentangy, and Solon beat Hoover. I don't know the results of teams that lost thru these, maybe someone can help me out. In the semi's, there were two very good/close games with McK beating SVSM and Wadsworth. McK beat Wadsworth in an entertaining game in the final. Summer games are just that and don't mean much in the grand scheme, but I was impressed by Solon, McK, Wadswoth, and SVSM. Hoover didn't have their track kids but still looked solid in the parts of games I saw. Also caught a part of one Lake game that they lost to a very good Jackson (from se ohio... not the one up here) team. Props to the WTCBCA on a great event.
Old 06-09-13, 08:17 PM
Varsity

Crazy Cabby is on a distinguished road
Suburban Leage represented itself well. Wadsworth lost in the D1 tournament to McK (division has noting to do with OHSAA divisions) very well played game. McK has quick guars and 3 girls that are close to or over 6 foot. Our Grizzlies had a tough time containing the quickness and rebounding. Revere lost in the D1A tournament final to Jackson (southern ohio) in OT. Tallmadge lost to Norton in the D2 final, and Green won the D2A tournament. Copley may also have been in the D3 final vs Waynedale. Love this event, wish the concession stand was better, but Barberton has a couple good chicken places.
Old 06-10-13, 12:07 AM
All Yappi

MCGal
Send a message via AIM to MCGal
Copley was in their division's final and lost to Waynedale. Sorry I left that out earlier. Waynedale should be among their league's best with Chippewa and I'm sure Smithville will be right there, they always are.