Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-22-18, 07:22 AM
All World

Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Trump administration is releasing a summit coin which refers to KUJ as supreme leader. This is a man whose regime just killed a young man from Cincinnati, and Trump is referring to him as supreme leader ? Trump according to Larry Kudlow has a bromance with President Xi of China, I guess he has one with the little rocket man as well.
Old 05-22-18, 07:29 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
And then there is the added reality of North Korea and how we'll need Chinese help in diffusing that situation. So of course this will have to be factored into any trade negotiations.

As well as continued funding for Trump resorts, properties and business interests. $500 million worth. (PSA: per the FBI do NOT do business with ZTE Phone).

Ditto son in law. Sought Qatar loan for doomed 666 property and denied. WH supports blockade (of an ally) to his own cabinet's shock. Message sent. Loan approved. Blockage getting lifted. It's a beautiful thing being President, you can do anything you want!
Old 05-22-18, 07:30 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Trump administration is releasing a summit coin which refers to KUJ as supreme leader. This is a man whose regime just killed a young man from Cincinnati, and Trump is referring to him as supreme leader ? Trump according to Larry Kudlow has a bromance with President Xi of China, I guess he has one with the little rocket man as well.
Wow, we've gone from attacking Trump's sanity and intelligence as well as calling him a traitor to criticizing how his administration labels a foreign leader as part of a diplomatic effort! This is proof positive of two things:

* The anti-Trumpers have run out of ammunition and are reduced to firing blanks and,

* Trump derangement syndrome has reached the point of sublime absurdity.
Old 05-22-18, 08:41 AM
All World

14Red is an unknown quantity at this point
The story about the man in North Carolina who intentionally drove into a restaurant, killing his daughter and daughter in law and severely injuring others is just incredibly scary. The man had suffered, for months, from mental issues including anxiety and depression. Most of his family are in the police, first responder medical field.

This is scary because if these people, who are trained to look for and deal with these things, couldn't stop a family member from inflicting this damage, how can we ever get a grasp on this. This man had several visits with his pastor and those close to the situation knew... chilling.
Old 05-22-18, 09:24 AM
All World

Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Wow, we've gone from attacking Trump's sanity and intelligence as well as calling him a traitor to criticizing how his administration labels a foreign leader as part of a diplomatic effort! This is proof positive of two things:

* The anti-Trumpers have run out of ammunition and are reduced to firing blanks and,

* Trump derangement syndrome has reached the point of sublime absurdity.
I am just stating facts, did not say anything about Trump being a traitor. If you think it is ok to call a murderer a supreme leader fine, I don't.
Old 05-22-18, 10:56 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I am just stating facts, did not say anything about Trump being a traitor. If you think it is ok to call a murderer a supreme leader fine, I don't.

Our regime had a supreme leader that killed millions on a lie, wmd's. You have something against amatures?
Old 05-22-18, 11:13 AM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't know if this is the case or not but is this his OFFICIAL title? And if so, shouldn't we use it?
Old 05-22-18, 03:37 PM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
“Officials say Trump has been almost singularly focused on the pageantry of the summit —including the suspenseful roll-out of details. He has not been deeply engaged in briefing materials" Next thing you know he will be minting coins celebrating the Supreme Leader KJU.
Old 05-22-18, 03:46 PM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Happy with another yawner from an anonymous source.

It's mindboggling that there are people in this country that repeat this crap.
Old 05-22-18, 03:50 PM
All American

This seems like a strange coincidence:

December 1 2017: Elliott Broidy makes first installment payment on his $1.6 million dollar agreement to hush up the affair that he and not Donald Trump totally had with Shera Bechard.

December 2nd: Broidy meets one on one with Trump to lobby for a shift in US policy away from Qatar and toward the U.A.E.

Later that same week: The U.A.E. awards Broidy's firm a $600 million contract.

Also rumor is the payment covered abortion. I would have assumed that would bother conservative evangelicals but they are fine with everything Trump does.
Old 05-22-18, 03:56 PM
All World

Now Happy is repeating rumors.
Old 05-22-18, 05:04 PM
All American

Pretty small compared to the BS Guiliani is spewing.
Old 05-22-18, 05:07 PM
All American

Here is another story about Trumps Abortion/MiddleEast Grifting...this is enough to get GRocks attention.

This is a story about a shadowy world of international lobbying, a seven-figure payoff, abortion, the man who calls himself Donald Trump’s “consigliere,” a pedophile posing with the president … and Playboy magazine’s Playmate of the Month for November 2010 and November 2011.

Did I get your attention? Good. Because there may be even more to this story … a lot more. Some of the bombshell evidence is acknowledged fact. But some of it — and this is important to say up front — is speculation…well-informed speculation, but speculation nonetheless. How much of the current theorizing about the big-bucks influence-seeker, Elliott Broidy; the Playboy model, Shera Bechard; and the 45th president of the United States is fact and how much is fiction might determine the future of the most outlandish presidency in American history.

The story begins — but maybe doesn’t end — with Broidy, a 60-year-old, L.A.-based politically connected venture capitalist who virtually no one in America had heard about until a few weeks ago. By hitching his political wagon to the unexpected rise of Donald Trump, Broidy quickly soared to become a deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee, further raising the profile of his business ventures. In the last few weeks, a slew of investigative reporting by the Associated Press and elsewhere have painted a troubling picture of Broidy’s apparent connection to authoritarian states like Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates — and his influence with Team Trump.

http://www.philly.com/philly/columni...-20180522.html
Old 05-22-18, 06:25 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Here is another story about Trumps Abortion/MiddleEast Grifting...this is enough to get GRocks attention.

This is a story about a shadowy world of international lobbying, a seven-figure payoff, abortion, the man who calls himself Donald Trump’s “consigliere,” a pedophile posing with the president … and Playboy magazine’s Playmate of the Month for November 2010 and November 2011.

Did I get your attention? Good. Because there may be even more to this story … a lot more. Some of the bombshell evidence is acknowledged fact. But some of it — and this is important to say up front — is speculation…well-informed speculation, but speculation nonetheless. How much of the current theorizing about the big-bucks influence-seeker, Elliott Broidy; the Playboy model, Shera Bechard; and the 45th president of the United States is fact and how much is fiction might determine the future of the most outlandish presidency in American history.

The story begins — but maybe doesn’t end — with Broidy, a 60-year-old, L.A.-based politically connected venture capitalist who virtually no one in America had heard about until a few weeks ago. By hitching his political wagon to the unexpected rise of Donald Trump, Broidy quickly soared to become a deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee, further raising the profile of his business ventures. In the last few weeks, a slew of investigative reporting by the Associated Press and elsewhere have painted a troubling picture of Broidy’s apparent connection to authoritarian states like Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates — and his influence with Team Trump.

http://www.philly.com/philly/columni...-20180522.html
What the heck is “philly.com”?
Old 05-22-18, 07:31 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Obviously, Happy's happy place.
Old 05-22-18, 07:43 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Putin’s missle that TigerPew spent two days wetting himself over.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-intelligence/

22 miles.
Old 05-22-18, 07:44 PM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 05-22-18, 08:09 PM
All American

All hail to the Supreme Leader(s)

Last edited by Happygoluckky; 05-22-18 at 08:34 PM.
Old 05-23-18, 10:27 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Sandwich shop.
Old 05-23-18, 11:04 AM
All Ohio

Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This seems like a strange coincidence:

December 1 2017: Elliott Broidy makes first installment payment on his $1.6 million dollar agreement to hush up the affair that he and not Donald Trump totally had with Shera Bechard.

December 2nd: Broidy meets one on one with Trump to lobby for a shift in US policy away from Qatar and toward the U.A.E.

Later that same week: The U.A.E. awards Broidy's firm a $600 million contract.

Also rumor is the payment covered abortion. I would have assumed that would bother conservative evangelicals but they are fine with everything Trump does.
Did you also report on Joe Biden taking his son Hunter on an official trip to China in 2013 and Hunter signs a $1 billion deal with the Bank of China?
Old 05-23-18, 12:29 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
All hail to the Supreme Leader(s)
Only a narrow minded fool equates peace on the Korean peninsula and possible denuclearization to the founding of the New World Order.
Old 05-24-18, 03:50 AM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
North Korea called US Vice-President Mike Pence "ignorant and stupid" for his warnings over a planned summit with Donald Trump, renewing a threat to cancel as the US president said the fate of the historic talks will be decided next week.

The summit announcement came after months of unusually cordial diplomacy between the historic foes brokered by South Korea.
But the newfound bonhomie and the meeting's potential success has been thrown into doubt in recent days with both Washington and Pyongyang raising the prospect of cancelling the talks and trading threats.
The latest broadside from North Korea came Thursday with vice-minister of Foreign Affairs Choe Son Hui lambasting a Monday media interview in which Pence warned Kim Jong Un that it would be a "great mistake" to try and play Trump.

Pence also said North Korea could end up like Libya, whose former leader Moamer Khadafi was killed by US-backed rebels years after giving up atomic weapons, "if Kim Jong Un doesn't make a deal".
"I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the US vice-president," Choe said in a statement released by the state-run KCNA news agency.
Old 05-24-18, 07:20 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
North Korea called US Vice-President Mike Pence "ignorant and stupid" for his warnings over a planned summit with Donald Trump, renewing a threat to cancel as the US president said the fate of the historic talks will be decided next week.

The summit announcement came after months of unusually cordial diplomacy between the historic foes brokered by South Korea.
But the newfound bonhomie and the meeting's potential success has been thrown into doubt in recent days with both Washington and Pyongyang raising the prospect of cancelling the talks and trading threats.
The latest broadside from North Korea came Thursday with vice-minister of Foreign Affairs Choe Son Hui lambasting a Monday media interview in which Pence warned Kim Jong Un that it would be a "great mistake" to try and play Trump.

Pence also said North Korea could end up like Libya, whose former leader Moamer Khadafi was killed by US-backed rebels years after giving up atomic weapons, "if Kim Jong Un doesn't make a deal".
"I cannot suppress my surprise at such ignorant and stupid remarks gushing out from the mouth of the US vice-president," Choe said in a statement released by the state-run KCNA news agency.
It's all part of a process Harry. Both NK & the US are play acting in setting the stage for the meeting. Sure it may be "cancelled" if NK throws a fit but my guess is that it would then be quickly rescheduled.

And maybe the whole thing falls apart and NK goes back to full on rogue status. At least for a few months there was serious dialogue at rapprochement on the Korean peninsula, something we haven't see in over 60 years.

So right now we have a war of words leading up to the summit. I prefer that to repeated NK rocket launches traveling over Japan and splashing down in the pacific. And I definitely like the squabbling more then repeated NK nuclear bomb tests. But that's just me I guess.
Old 05-24-18, 08:09 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's all part of a process Harry. Both NK & the US are play acting in setting the stage for the meeting. Sure it may be "cancelled" if NK throws a fit but my guess is that it would then be quickly rescheduled.

And maybe the whole thing falls apart and NK goes back to full on rogue status. At least for a few months there was serious dialogue at rapprochement on the Korean peninsula, something we haven't see in over 60 years.

So right now we have a war of words leading up to the summit. I prefer that to repeated NK rocket launches traveling over Japan and splashing down in the pacific. And I definitely like the squabbling more then repeated NK nuclear bomb tests. But that's just me I guess.
I think Kim is ready to talk Lottie, I think Xi is finally putting real pressure on him and Kim is seeing the big picture. Trump and Xi seem to have a real bromance and this could affect the foreseeable history in the region. Who would have thought the Donald as the "great peacemaker" Whatever happens he is widely exceeding my expectations less THEN two years in.
Old 05-24-18, 08:50 AM
All Yappi

If Trump and China's Xi have a bromance then $1000 to a box of donuts dotard is getting played. Just like tariffs. Just like ZTE. Though he will end up with untold millions in personal business interests so maybe not.

I listened to Trump 2 days ago say. Quote: "We will guarantee Un's safety." (in exchange for abandoning nuclear). How in the H can the US guarantee that??? What does that entail??? Also, "We will make NK a very rich and prosperous nation." Wonderful. And if things fall apart at some point (as usual), or new demands sought etc, NK will be in MUCH stronger financial position to restart their programs or bargain from leverage.

Besides that what is any deal worth to NK, China, or anyone including our ALLIES, when he simultaneously tears up a successful Iran denuclearization deal despite no violations, demonstrating to the entire world the USA will no longer honor agreements from one election to the next?
Old 05-24-18, 09:10 AM
All Yappi

US/DPRK summit officially cancelled.
Old 05-24-18, 09:14 AM
All Yappi

Hey you can buy those coins on Ebay for pretty cheap now. Investment opportunity?
Old 05-24-18, 09:24 AM
All Yappi

""In a statement released by North Korean media, Vice Foreign Minister Choe Son Hui had called U.S. Vice President Mike Pence a "political dummy" for comparing North Korea - a "nuclear weapons state" - to Libya, where Muammar Gaddafi gave up his unfinished nuclear development programme, only to be later killed by NATO-backed fighters.""

Misstep by Pence, too touchy touchy by NK, or 3D chess?

Personally I also find that a very dubious comparison, at best.
Old 05-24-18, 09:59 AM
All Yappi

Hey, at least WWIII could be back on...TP has to be happy about that at least.
Old 05-24-18, 10:22 AM
All Yappi

BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: