Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 06-19-19, 07:05 PM
All Yappi

nwwarrior09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
He can thank Rachel Maddow Steven Colbert etc when he gets 4 more years
He can thank idiot far-left Dems like the folks currently leading the charge for reparations. They're the gift that keeps on giving for his presidential longevity.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-19, 09:01 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Looks like Uncle Joe had a less than stellar day today.
Old 06-19-19, 09:16 PM
All World

my2sense is an unknown quantity at this point
Has Barry endorsed SloJo yet?
Old 06-20-19, 05:07 AM
All World

Hey Joe - outing racists while they were still in office would have been stand up. Doing after they are long out of office and/or dead is too little too late.

"That's Uncle Joe, he's movin' kinda slow 'bout the racists"
Old 06-20-19, 05:41 AM
All World

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
I had no problem with sleepy Joe's comments.

The feigned outrage from his competition was sophomoric and pandering however.
Old 06-20-19, 05:48 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Agreed.

Uncle Joe: "I worked with a couple of guys who's views I vehemently disagreed with, but yet we managed to remain at least civil and do our jobs regardless."

democrat party: "zOMG U GodDaMn rACisT"

Interesting times.
Old 06-20-19, 06:42 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Hey Joe - outing racists while they were still in office would have been stand up. Doing after they are long out of office and/or dead is too little too late.

lol @ PJ reference
Old 06-20-19, 07:31 AM
All Yappi

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post

I agree that the outrage is kind of fake but some of his Dem opponents need to try to capitalize I suppose . I did hear some conservative media and pundits actually say this may do Joe in? ( opining on what they want to happen, wishful thinking)Could be the gaffe he can’t recover from?

That was nonsense of course . Trump had no choice but to stay silent as footage of white men flashing white power signs filed into his rally” . He also needs those Deep South and southern quasi swing states ( NC , Georgia and especially Florida) racists votes . Can’t offend them.
Old 06-20-19, 07:38 AM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Trump is just wise to stay out of the fray. Let them eat their own.
Old 06-20-19, 07:46 AM
All World

14Red is on a distinguished road
At this point I don't see any opponent that I like better than Trump, so unless things change, he'll get my vote...again.

Now note that i said I don't see anyone better, that doesn't mean he's a great president. Although alot of good things have happened the last 2 1/2 years.
Old 06-20-19, 07:54 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enoughlotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Agreed.

Uncle Joe: "I worked with a couple of guys who's views I vehemently disagreed with, but yet we managed to remain at least civil and do our jobs regardless."

democrat party: "zOMG U GodDaMn rACisT"

Interesting times.
Agreed. Of all the reasons not to vote for Biden this one doesn't even register.

BTW his job in office was to do exactly what he claimed he did. To go after him because those he worked with were particularly odious by today's standards is just plain wrong.

But if the democrats want to eat their own in a SJW orgy of woke indulgence who am I to disagree?
Old 06-20-19, 07:55 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irwin20 View Post
Trump is just wise to stay out of the fray. Let them eat their own.
Yep and Trump doesn't need to apply any barbecue sauce to the red meat.
Old 06-20-19, 07:59 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post

In the modern Democrat party these are considered virtuous behaviors.

No matter what you think of Trump to be governed by today's Democrat party is something that needs to be avoided at all costs. If they'll eat their own on such flimsy pretenses they won't hesitate to eat the country.
Old 06-20-19, 08:25 AM
All American

Zunardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Nice.

Was watching one of the old episodes last night. Uncle Joe was on his best behavior (he was coaching the Hooterville Hornets football team), but it was Floyd Smoot trying to put the moves on Kate. Those train conductors are playas.
Old 06-20-19, 08:27 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't vote for Joe Biden because of his policies, but the Democrats are really swinging hard left. This is why we can't have nice things anymore. But really, it's where everything has gone.

Without picking on one belief set or another (based on race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, etc.) you should be able to see that someone with a position opposite of yours is still a "good" person if they love their family, love their country, and respects the rights of others. They may have a different value set than you, but there are aspects of almost ANY position that has some elements that are aligned with yours. Different people are going to feel differently about the acceptable nature of those differences, but for the most part, they don't change facts.
Old 06-20-19, 09:31 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
I honestly don't know why Trump would run again. I mean, I simply don't know why he would. All the crap he gets from the media and other politicians, he certainly doesn't need the money. I'd walk away.
He cares about the country.
Old 06-20-19, 10:50 AM
All American

Kballer is on a distinguished road
It has been incredible to watch- even some of those who voted for Trump because they could never vote for Hillary are begging for a candidate they can vote for other than Trump and the Dems offer up this mess. I am their target audience right now- Female, votes in swing state, can’t stand Trump, no party affiliation- and they haven’t offered one option that I would want to have dinner with let alone vote for in the election over Trump.
Old 06-20-19, 11:21 AM
All Ohio

2manyBats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
It has been incredible to watch- even some of those who voted for Trump because they could never vote for Hillary are begging for a candidate they can vote for other than Trump and the Dems offer up this mess. I am their target audience right now- Female, votes in swing state, canít stand Trump, no party affiliation- and they havenít offered one option that I would want to have dinner with let alone vote for in the election over Trump.
Don't Fall into Doubting yourself -

Millions of women voted for Trump, and didnít need a man to do it from the Washington Post

..... The left seems perplexed by women who support Trump, as though it is aberrant behavior in need of therapy. Until they come to grips with the reality that women who are intelligent, independent and Republican do not represent an abnormality or a sign of oppression, their dime-store psychoanalysis will continue to create more of a chasm than a bridge....

Even thou Hildabeast believes .... according to people such as Hillary Clinton and actress Sandra Bernhard, of the 52 percent of all white women who voted for Trump, the married ones did so out of spousal pressure or just plain ignorance.

There are Millions of Households doing better than they were before, and they are Proud to have Voted for this President, and they will Vote That Way again. Likely to be joined by Millions More !!
Old 06-20-19, 11:29 AM
All World

Qcity is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Kballer;7328844]It has been incredible to watch- even some of those who voted for Trump because they could never vote for Hillary are begging for a candidate they can vote for other than Trump and the Dems offer up this mess. I am their target audience right now- Female, votes in swing state, canít stand Trump, no party affiliation- and they havenít offered one option that I would want to have dinner with let alone vote for in the election over Trump.[/QUOT

Separate the persona from the policy and results .....easy to vote for him when emotion is set aside.
Old 06-20-19, 11:34 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Qcity;7328872]
Quote:
It has been incredible to watch- even some of those who voted for Trump because they could never vote for Hillary are begging for a candidate they can vote for other than Trump and the Dems offer up this mess. I am their target audience right now- Female, votes in swing state, canít stand Trump, no party affiliation- and they havenít offered one option that I would want to have dinner with let alone vote for in the election over Trump.[/QUOT

Separate the persona from the policy and results .....easy to vote for him when emotion is set aside.
It kills me that people dont understand this.

Who cares if he calls someone names on Twitter? Who cares if he brags about having the biggest inauguration ever?

His policys are what's important, are what actually affect your life.
Old 06-20-19, 12:14 PM
All American

Kballer is on a distinguished road
I said I can’t stand him- never said I didn’t vote for him or wouldn’t again or that he isn’t what this country needs. Believe me I get it- the Democratic Party is missing their mark though if people like me see nothing even slightly tempting on their docket. Now if Nikki Haley were running...
Old 06-20-19, 12:27 PM
All Yappi

OhioBobcatFan06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I said I canít stand him- never said I didnít vote for him or wouldnít again or that he isnít what this country needs. Believe me I get it- the Democratic Party is missing their mark though if people like me see nothing even slightly tempting on their docket. Now if Nikki Haley were running...
Agreed. Nikki Haley is a pretty attractive individual. Far better than the options the Dems are putting forward.

Iím to the point that the Democratic incompetence to understand why they lost in 2016 is so unbelievable itís funny.
Old 06-20-19, 12:56 PM
All Yappi

Okay I would appreciate if the usual democrat suspects on Yappi can stop bashing Trump long enough to explain to me why the democrat party is trying to destroy Biden's candidacy?

I mean first we got the ridiculous racism charges and now ABC News is attacking Biden's son big time about his sleazy deals with the Ukraine & China. Given that the MSM generally does the Democrat establishment's bidding and ABC is the home of George Steffenopolis - who has a direct conduit to party management - something doesn't quite smell right here.

Are the Dems turning on Uncle Joe because he won't embrace reparations? Is it something else? Please enlighten us becasue Rush Limbaugh is getting all fired up to start Operation Chaos Part 2!
Old 06-20-19, 12:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I said I canít stand him- never said I didnít vote for him or wouldnít again or that he isnít what this country needs. Believe me I get it- the Democratic Party is missing their mark though if people like me see nothing even slightly tempting on their docket. Now if Nikki Haley were running...
If you would like to see Haley run & win in 2024 then you should vote for Trump in 2020. Trump liked Haley and I think he would be a big backer of her candidacy for POTUS.

I also like her but would need to hear more about her policy positions but I would certainly be willing to vote for her.
Old 06-20-19, 01:13 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Okay I would appreciate if the usual democrat suspects on Yappi can stop bashing Trump long enough to explain to me why the democrat party is trying to destroy Biden's candidacy?

I mean first we got the ridiculous racism charges and now ABC News is attacking Biden's son big time about his sleazy deals with the Ukraine & China. Given that the MSM generally does the Democrat establishment's bidding and ABC is the home of George Steffenopolis - who has a direct conduit to party management - something doesn't quite smell right here.

Are the Dems turning on Uncle Joe because he won't embrace reparations? Is it something else? Please enlighten us becasue Rush Limbaugh is getting all fired up to start Operation Chaos Part 2!
this was predicted by a lot of us - "The Dems will Turn on each other and Eat Their Own"

Who Knows, Maybe Uncle Joe is wrapped up in the "Russia Gate - Lets Blame Trump" and are just getting out ahead of it.
Was always wondering if there would be a "Fall Guy" for O'Barry ? is it Sleepy Joe
Old 06-20-19, 01:40 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manyBats View Post
this was predicted by a lot of us - "The Dems will Turn on each other and Eat Their Own"

Who Knows, Maybe Uncle Joe is wrapped up in the "Russia Gate - Lets Blame Trump" and are just getting out ahead of it.
Was always wondering if there would be a "Fall Guy" for O'Barry ? is it Sleepy Joe
Well since our resident democrat sympathizers sem reluctant to jump in I'll take a shot at why they're turning on him:

* he's to old and to white to excite the base.

* they've held focus groups among college educated suburban women where they've circulated all his weird touchy/feely pictures (there are a lot of them and some are just downright creepy) that republican PACs are likely to flood the airwaves with and the response HAS NOT BEEN GOOD.

* the optics related to the Biden clan's Ukraine & China deals are not good. They kind of ruin any effort to cast trump & his family as criminal reprobates.

* they've actually looked at Uncle Joe on the campaign trial and have counted the # of people in his audience. Low energy and small crowds can only be covered up for so long. Even the MSM will struggle to tighten the camera & video shots down to where it looks like a lot of people are in the room.

* as you mention bats, maybe Uncle Joe was a lot more involved in the Obama administration's spying efforts on Trump and the next year is going to be rough for him.
Old 06-20-19, 01:51 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manyBats View Post
Don't Fall into Doubting yourself -

Millions of women voted for Trump, and didnít need a man to do it from the Washington Post

..... The left seems perplexed by women who support Trump, as though it is aberrant behavior in need of therapy. Until they come to grips with the reality that women who are intelligent, independent and Republican do not represent an abnormality or a sign of oppression, their dime-store psychoanalysis will continue to create more of a chasm than a bridge....

Even thou Hildabeast believes .... according to people such as Hillary Clinton and actress Sandra Bernhard, of the 52 percent of all white women who voted for Trump, the married ones did so out of spousal pressure or just plain ignorance.

There are Millions of Households doing better than they were before, and they are Proud to have Voted for this President, and they will Vote That Way again. Likely to be joined by Millions More !!
Go, Occam!! Go, Orange Man!!!

Itís pretty simple. Things are better than ever. The policies make sense for the nation. The actions speak louder than the words. If you approve, youíll vote for more. Simple.
Old 06-20-19, 02:21 PM
All Yappi

chs1971 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Hey Joe - outing racists while they were still in office would have been stand up.
How do you "out" a politician who campaigns as a segregationist?

Last edited by chs1971; 06-20-19 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-20-19, 03:08 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
How do you"out" a politician who campaigns as a segregationist?
Now That's Funny
Old 06-20-19, 03:43 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
lol @ pj reference
ty

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: