Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-17-18, 10:19 AM
Varsity

bagobones is on a distinguished road
Suburban League-National

Who is the favorite for the Suburban League-National? What does Wadsworth and Hudson have coming back? How will Nori leaving effect Stow? Can Brecksville, Twinsburg or Royalton challenge?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-18, 01:12 PM
All American

Wadz06 is on a distinguished road
Nordonia didnít even make the discussion, wow. Is that how you Brian proof the topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-18, 03:34 PM
Freshman

Ohio HS & D3 Fan is on a distinguished road
Hey bagobones, Iím glad you posted about the Suburban League National. The American side of the conference has lots of board activity and the National doesnít seem to get as much attention. I live in the area, I like to go to their games, and I know a few people at different levels for some of the schools. Here are some thoughts. Iíd love to hear from others also.
Wadsworth lost quite a bit of talent to run the same spread offense. I think they may go back to running the ball with that good RB they have back, but I donít know much about the OL. Hudson has it rolling culture wise. That can mean quite a bit, but I think they lose most of their best talent and I heard from one person (sorry for hearsay) the coaches may have had some turmoil. Stow is a mystery. Winning culture now, but new coach and less talent. The Bulldogs have been fun to watch. I canít imagine they wonít be in it. I think Twinsburg is up and coming. They always have a couple elite athletes and tough kids. North Royalton has very good coaches and when they get a little talent they can be dangerous. And their QB is very good! Brecksville is another team with a great young QB. They have a new coach also. The Bees usually play hard but seem small on the line(s). Nordonia has some good players returning and I think they have good coaches, but theyíve been down since those great years. The best JV teams (in my opinion) from the few I saw were; Wadsworth & Twinsburg
There are great stadiums, good athletes, well coached teams, terrific bands, enthusiastic fans and well attended games in this league. It typically produces two or three playoff teams each season in Div 1 & 2. Fun league to follow!
Old 04-17-18, 04:29 PM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio HS & D3 Fan View Post
Hey bagobones, Iím glad you posted about the Suburban League National. The American side of the conference has lots of board activity and the National doesnít seem to get as much attention. I live in the area, I like to go to their games, and I know a few people at different levels for some of the schools. Here are some thoughts. Iíd love to hear from others also.
Wadsworth lost quite a bit of talent to run the same spread offense. I think they may go back to running the ball with that good RB they have back, but I donít know much about the OL. Hudson has it rolling culture wise. That can mean quite a bit, but I think they lose most of their best talent and I heard from one person (sorry for hearsay) the coaches may have had some turmoil. Stow is a mystery. Winning culture now, but new coach and less talent. The Bulldogs have been fun to watch. I canít imagine they wonít be in it. I think Twinsburg is up and coming. They always have a couple elite athletes and tough kids. North Royalton has very good coaches and when they get a little talent they can be dangerous. And their QB is very good! Brecksville is another team with a great young QB. They have a new coach also. The Bees usually play hard but seem small on the line(s). Nordonia has some good players returning and I think they have good coaches, but theyíve been down since those great years. The best JV teams (in my opinion) from the few I saw were; Wadsworth & Twinsburg
There are great stadiums, good athletes, well coached teams, terrific bands, enthusiastic fans and well attended games in this league. It typically produces two or three playoff teams each season in Div 1 & 2. Fun league to follow!
Brecksville's new coach is Stow's former OC.