Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-22-18, 04:32 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_big_toe View Post
So liberals are all a-okay with an in-power administration conducting full-blown investigations of the presidential campaigns of the opposing party (including using informants planted inside the campaign)?

Interesting precedent being set.
I'm sure they will not mind if Trump returns the favor against whomever they decide to run?
Good use of taxpayer money to keep us safe? There will obviously be plenty to warrant a investigation...have they ever been to another country, have they ever owned a business, have they or anyone in their campaign ever talked with people from other countries, have the ever been in politics and made deals? Looks like it is all good, I'll bet we have at least a century of Trump's in the white house...that is the way it goes I guess?
Old 05-22-18, 06:00 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_big_toe View Post
So liberals are all a-okay with an in-power administration conducting full-blown investigations of the presidential campaigns of the opposing party (including using informants planted inside the campaign)?

Interesting precedent being set.

Fake news. Obama adm. did not direct or conduct anything. So are plants and spies. But YES, I am ok with the FBI conducting investigations into Russian interference and collusion, or any other matter supported by strong evidence. Including the use of informants and sources - standard protocol.

Were you ok with Watergate? The Clinton investigations? Both Bill and Hillary's? Iran Contra? 9/11 commission? WMD's?

Are you ok with the POTUS slandering agencies firing investigators obstruction and now "hereby demand MY DOJ to investigate my investigation." Probably.
Old 05-22-18, 07:20 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Fake news. Obama adm. did not direct or conduct anything. So are plants and spies. But YES, I am ok with the FBI conducting investigations into Russian interference and collusion, or any other matter supported by strong evidence. Including the use of informants and sources - standard protocol.

Were you ok with Watergate? The Clinton investigations? Both Bill and Hillary's? Iran Contra? 9/11 commission? WMD's?

Are you ok with the POTUS slandering agencies firing investigators obstruction and now "hereby demand MY DOJ to investigate my investigation." Probably.
I see you're still in denial. And for the record if this pans out as I think it will the fact that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign/transition with the help of the deep state will dwarf the controversies swirling around Watergate, Clinton, Iran Contra, WMD's and the 9/11 commission.
Old 05-22-18, 07:34 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
And when you are proven spectacularly wrong as usual, and you are, it will only confirm your tinfoil conspiracy bs. No big deal.
Old 05-22-18, 07:43 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
And when you are proven spectacularly wrong as usual, and you are, it will only confirm your tinfoil conspiracy bs. No big deal.
Quoted for irony.
Old 05-22-18, 07:44 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
I'd be willing to bet that when all this shakes out, there is nothing to the obstruction charge and there was no collusion. Mueller might get a few more indictments of activities unrelated to the campaign but involving some of the players.

I think we will see a special prosecutor that will be appointed to look into the Deep State and over several years they will find that the FBI, DOJ, and most of governmental departments are packed with tools that think that they should be running the government not any elected person or party. Also, that they actually do take sides in political squabbles.

We have gotten the government that we deserve based on a situation where career politicians, unions, and political parties have essentially enriched themselves and bought power using redistributed tax dollars. Our government doesn't protect us, they've enslaved us.
Old 05-22-18, 01:35 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
I see you're still in denial. And for the record if this pans out as I think it will the fact that the Obama administration spied on the Trump campaign/transition with the help of the deep state will dwarf the controversies swirling around Watergate, Clinton, Iran Contra, WMD's and the 9/11 commission.
Either the Obama administration directed the infiltration and spying on the Trump campaign, or the FBI is acting on its own to "vet" political candidates.

We are well on our way to becoming another banana republic, or worse.
Old 05-23-18, 01:14 PM
All American

Qcity is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
"...supported by strong evidence.." LOFL; the basis for the entire charade is a completely false dossier paid for by the criminal Team Clinton and fraudulently presented to the FISA court. GET IN THE GAME!

And as for obama, we know for a FACT that he spied on reporters and accessed their computers; unleashed the IRS on true American citizens; and weaponized other federal agencies for political purposes; all amounting the greatest abuse of power in the history of the republic.

He and his cadre should be sitting in prison.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: