Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Old 07-14-19, 08:28 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Harry so deperately needs to believe he has made someone angry.

Did e_p have an accident that took half his brain ? Harry reads like a ratturded e_p
Old 07-14-19, 08:43 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
waiting on a brisket in the smoker, you old souse ?
Life is good!
Old 07-14-19, 08:46 AM
All Yappi

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I don’t need or want for much including making you angry . That is your basic natural state of mind . I did chuckle at your use of the word “ maggots” recently .
Old 07-14-19, 08:54 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
His perspective is racist...not sure how every thread being whitey is bad is meant to invoke debate.

The idea that there is systemic racism when we are ruled by quotas is insane. The idea that police are out shooting blacks for sport when 99% of the shootings are due to the victims actions is insane. Ignoring the epidemic of black on black violence for the narrative of whitey cops are committing genocide is insane.
Racism implies the belief that one race is inherently and intrinsically superior. The "gimme!....unfair!!" type blacks obviously believe that blacks are INFERIOR - not just skin deep, but down to the bone.

Why else would they STILL need so much ?
Old 07-14-19, 09:36 AM
All World

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Righties are very preoccupied with poor getting a handout which enraged them
, but have no problem with huge corporate tax breaks that enriched the top executives who are under no obligation to reinvest their tax break “ handout” in their people ( regular average workers and wage stagnation) which makes them richer and adds to the debt ( money bags Munichin is begging for a larger debt ceiling as we speak.) Some poor schlub getting food stamps you don’t think he deserves makes your blood boil though.
)
You seem to be jealous of the people that you claim are getting a tax break handout. Here is the solution to your problem. 1. Go into business for yourself. 2. be very successful. 3. Make a lot of money 4. and then you will learn that that handout tax break you talk about is not a handout but is in fact you keeping money you worked hard to earn. Answer me this. How hard did the person work to get the food stamp handout?

Last edited by 19AL63; 07-14-19 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-14-19, 04:46 PM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
, but have no problem with huge corporate tax breaks that enriched the top executives who are under no obligation to reinvest their tax break “ handout” in their people ( regular average workers and wage stagnation) which makes them richer and adds to the debt ( money bags Munichin is begging for a larger debt ceiling as we speak.) Some poor schlub getting food stamps you don’t think he deserves makes your blood boil though.
)
Exactly!
Old 07-14-19, 04:48 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Exactly!
Old 07-14-19, 05:17 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Neither have I... is there anything wrong with being PRO WHITE?
What if every time a black police officer shot a white guy I would start a thread saying how it is systemic led by hate/ racism from the blacks that made them do it....It must be stopped now!

What if constantly I started threads about unqualified blacks getting jobs over qualified working whites due to quotas and racist policies implemented by PRO BLACK racist...the inequality must stop now!

What if I used provably false statistics and outright lies to promote my pro white agenda...and was ok with violence backing it like with the Michael Brown lie?

I believe in judging by character and not skin color, but many like you would not agree and call that racist?
How often does unqualified blacks get jobs over qualified whites? Not very often? How much does non qualified whites get jobs that blacks are qualified for or if both have the same qualifications? Everyday. Most businesses are owned by whom? Most private,businesses hire people they have the most in common with (partly)

You asked about black cops shoot white folks? Well, when that happens the black cop gets persecuted full extint of the law. Many times when white cops shoot unarmed blacks, they get off and even get there jobs back.

You asked about if black cops shot white folks? When that happens, the cop is persecuted by the full extint of the law. Most of the white cops that shoot unarmed black men get off.

I use legitamite stats. Im not like fox news. I believe in charecter! Most on this forum don't as they look the other direction when Donny messes up seems like daily.
Old 07-14-19, 05:23 PM
All Yappi

Old 07-14-19, 05:24 PM
All Yappi

chs1971 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You asked about if black cops shot white folks? When that happens, the cop is persecuted by the full extint of the law. Most of the white cops that shoot unarmed black men get off.
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahha

Quote:
I use legitamite (sic) stats.
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahha
Old 07-14-19, 05:49 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
How often does unqualified blacks get jobs over qualified whites? Not very often? How much does non qualified whites get jobs that blacks are qualified for or if both have the same qualifications? Everyday. Most businesses are owned by whom? Most private,businesses hire people they have the most in common with (partly)

You asked about black cops shoot white folks? Well, when that happens the black cop gets persecuted full extint of the law. Many times when white cops shoot unarmed blacks, they get off and even get there jobs back.

I use legitamite stats. Im not like fox news. I believe in charecter! Most on this forum don't as they look the other direction when Donny messes up seems like daily.
Dude seriously? You are either a very good troll or just plain stupid
Old 07-14-19, 05:53 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post

lulz

As legitamite as Dolemite, MFers!!!
Old 07-14-19, 09:07 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
)
??? You should probably have someone read your screeds before posting them, it might save you some embarrassment. What "tax breaks" are you talking about? Tax CUTS are not tax breaks, they are an across-the-board reduction in tax rates that allows companies and individuals to keep more of the money that they have EARNED.

If the poor want money, they can get a job like the people that pay taxes have. It's that simple. The fact that some people have not availed themselves of the opportunities available in America does NOT make them a ward of the accountant in Toledo that studied in school, works hard, manages his/her money, and takes care of their family. Just because someone is poor, it doesn't entitle them to a share of anyone else's income, it should encourage them to work harder/smarter or to change jobs where they CAN make more.

People make what they earn and companies are not responsible to the employees, they are responsible to the OWNERS. Executives don't determine their own returns. The people that RISKED their money on a business plan and continued operation of the companies that they've invested in - those clerks, school teachers, cops, engineers, accountants, bankers, etc. that are saving and investing for retirement, etc. are the ones that decide the compensation of the executives and they are usually supportive of them as long as they continue to make money.

The poor schlub that is getting food-stamps is having the government take on the role of begging on their behalf, but it's not optional for the target to give to charity it is required to contribute and that money is taken from them before they've met their own needs or those of their family's. But we can't find out WHY that person is entitled to food stamps, we can't DENY them access to our money even if their access to food stamps is through their own incompetence, sloth, or lack of discipline. Unlike the poor taxpayer, the government will increase the benefit for the schlub whether or not the Taxpayer received a raise.

By the way, get yourself a new schtick - wages are up over the last 2 years and wages at the bottom are rising faster than the wages at the top.
Old 07-15-19, 05:20 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
lulz

As legitamite as Dolemite, MFers!!!
If you are quoting Dolemite it's Mu'tha. ucka!!!
Old 07-15-19, 07:21 PM
All Region

Braddock is on a distinguished road
Didn’t MLK watch women get raped?? When can we dismiss him as a hero?
Old 07-15-19, 07:24 PM
All Yappi

gobluetom has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
)

You have it backwards my friend!!!

The poor get handouts via tax dollars stolen from the working class, which takes away incentives to become productive.

Corporations pay into Social Security taxes, employee medical plans, 401K matches, Medicare etc.

The federal government is the most wasteful business in the history of our country, and you want the corporations(that provide jobs and strengthen the economy) to give the government more money to waste?

Cutting taxes at every turn should be the goal, not giving the government more money to "redistribute" via theft from producers to non-producers.
Old 07-16-19, 10:18 AM
All World

Qcity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Exactly!

So it is not ok if I retain more of the money I earned because tax rates were reduced; but it is ok if someone else takes the money I earned through hard work just so they can have it because they are irresponsible or lazy?

Good God; get in the game.
Old 07-16-19, 10:39 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
If you are quoting Dolemite it's Mu'tha. ucka!!!
sorry

I got lazy.
Old 07-16-19, 10:54 AM
All American

El Indio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Never been called racist in my almost 50 years of living. PRO BLACK is NOT ANTI WHITE! What have I said that was ever racist? Go ahead and post it, then I can give you my rebuttal.
So why when a person is Pro White, you assume they are Anti Black? Serious question here.
Old 07-16-19, 12:42 PM
All American

falguin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
)
Show me a conservative who thinks this is okay? Conservative like Stossel, Shapiro, Limbaugh, etc. all hate corporate handouts because that is a big government move. Now Obama gave G.E. a big tax cut to go green, so G. E. did not have to pay a cent on the four billion dollars they made after signing on to the democrat gravy train. Right-wing people do not support high taxes period. Most right-wing people want a flat tax that no one can get out of paying. The problem with any kind of welfare is it takes away initiative and limits human potential. If some business gets some break, it hurts the free market because the company may need to fail because something better has emerged. If someone doesn't have to get out and work, he or she may be lulled into a malaise he or she cannot get out of and reach his or her potential. You clearly do not understand conservatism.
Old 07-16-19, 04:38 PM
All Yappi

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by falguin View Post
Show me a conservative who thinks this is okay? Conservative like Stossel, Shapiro, Limbaugh, etc. all hate corporate handouts because that is a big government move. Now Obama gave G.E. a big tax cut to go green, so G. E. did not have to pay a cent on the four billion dollars they made after signing on to the democrat gravy train. Right-wing people do not support high taxes period. Most right-wing people want a flat tax that no one can get out of paying. The problem with any kind of welfare is it takes away initiative and limits human potential. If some business gets some break, it hurts the free market because the company may need to fail because something better has emerged. If someone doesn't have to get out and work, he or she may be lulled into a malaise he or she cannot get out of and reach his or her potential. You clearly do not understand conservatism.
Not a conservative obviously , but I do know those guys you mentioned loved the tax cuts . The tax cuts were in essence a big boom for the corporations which has added debt and most haven’t shared the windfall by reinvesting in their company’s. Most corporations have admitted as much .
Old 07-16-19, 04:52 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Not a conservative obviously , but I do know those guys you mentioned loved the tax cuts . The tax cuts were in essence a big boom for the corporations which has added debt and most haven’t shared the windfall by reinvesting in their company’s. Most corporations have admitted as much .
The tax cuts were good for everyone that pays taxes. Individuals and businesses got to keep more of the money they earned and could spend it like they wanted - good for them and good for the country. ANYTHING they did with the money was good for them and good for the country because it was being spent by the people that earned it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: