Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-13-18, 11:22 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
No sht sherlock. That doesn't take away the point that he helped bring a championship to Cleveland. What made his original post extra stupid was the fact that Kyrie was hurt and would have been watching the Finals regardless. This is the same guy that will throw a hissy fit if LeBron leaves again next month.
This is tantamount to saying that, regardless of where he was, no matter what he was doing and who he was doing it with, it was preordained that Kyrie would have a season-ending injury. I know it may be more likely for him to be injured than many others, but your statement is abject stupidity.

Now, slap yourself and apologize to all of us reading your nonsense.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-18, 12:04 PM
All World

Arrogate is on a distinguished road
By that logic your face would look like Ray Rice's ex girlfriend
Old 06-13-18, 01:06 PM
All Yappi

adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
And then he punked out and cryed like a biotch because LeBron got more attention. Kyrie thinks he's bigger than the best player in the world. His "brand" is more important than winning.
I hope LeBron leaves if only to see your pathetic reaction to that again. Probably already have your #23 jersey soaking in gasoline.
Old 06-13-18, 01:21 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
This is tantamount to saying that, regardless of where he was, no matter what he was doing and who he was doing it with, it was preordained that Kyrie would have a season-ending injury. I know it may be more likely for him to be injured than many others, but your statement is abject stupidity.

Now, slap yourself and apologize to all of us reading your nonsense.
That's not what I said at all, but you're trying so hard.

If y2h's comment about watching LeBron in the Finals happened last year or when Kyrie was dealt, then sure. But he said that a couple days ago and since we know Kyrie is/was hurt, we know that he would have been watching regardless.
Old 06-13-18, 03:12 PM
All Yappi

Southwest Guy is on a distinguished road
So if money matters and Chris Paul can make it through a full season the tax breaks down there look pretty good. Hard to see the chemistry there but who knows.
Old 06-13-18, 03:45 PM
All District

J.R. Swish is on a distinguished road
Lebron supposedly does not like Houston as a city and the Rockets are losing steam as a top guess for his choice. Chris Paul could go with Lebron to LA or somewhere else as he is a free agent too. Lebron playing with Paul George somewhere is a popular pick too. LA being the top choice for that. Lakers could probably get all three of those guys with a couple trades. Many of the experts saying Lebron is going to LA. Love to see the Cavs shock the world and lure Paul George to Cleveland and keep Lebron but that is a longshot.
Old 06-13-18, 05:43 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Swish View Post
Lebron supposedly does not like Houston as a city and the Rockets are losing steam as a top guess for his choice. Chris Paul could go with Lebron to LA or somewhere else as he is a free agent too. Lebron playing with Paul George somewhere is a popular pick too. LA being the top choice for that. Lakers could probably get all three of those guys with a couple trades. Many of the experts saying Lebron is going to LA. Love to see the Cavs shock the world and lure Paul George to Cleveland and keep Lebron but that is a longshot.
LeBron was going to the Knicks when that was the largest, most desperate market. I'm not buying it.
Old 06-13-18, 05:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogate View Post
By that logic your face would look like Ray Rice's ex girlfriend
What does "watching the Finals regardless" mean to you ?

If you don't read that as a foregone conclusion that Kyrie would also be a spectator as a Cav, I take back my previous comment, stable boy

Last edited by cabezadecaballo; 06-13-18 at 06:32 PM..
Old 06-13-18, 05:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
That's not what I said at all, but you're trying so hard.

If y2h's comment about watching LeBron in the Finals happened last year or when Kyrie was dealt, then sure. But he said that a couple days ago and since we know Kyrie is/was hurt, we know that he would have been watching regardless.
Not going to walk you through it, by you are as dumb as a stump if you don't see the absurdity of -
Quote:
....What made his original post extra stupid was the fact that Kyrie was hurt and would have been watching the Finals regardless. .....
Slap yourself.
Old 06-13-18, 09:48 PM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. Swish View Post
Getting 3 max, or near max, guys in purple and gold would be nearly impossible. Deng is on the books for $18million+ through 2020. That alone will take at least 2 first rounders.
Old 06-13-18, 09:58 PM
All Ohio

SLAGuy is on a distinguished road
LeBron is probably positioning himself for time on the big screen. Being in Hollywood would propel his second career further and faster. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls a Will Smith and gets his kids some cameos too.
Old 06-13-18, 10:40 PM
All World

He could just as easily do that moving to LA after he retires. I doubt he focuses on movies during his career if he is in ring mode. I don't think he makes any decision based on a "second" career if he is in ring mode. If any decision is made about a second career it would be staying in Cleveland to maybe one day own the Cavs and keep the fans on his side by being loyal
Old 06-13-18, 10:43 PM
All World

Quote:

If you don't read that as a foregone conclusion that Kyrie would also be a spectator as a Cav, I take back my previous comment, stable boy
Not defending him but you say almost as much outlandish sh1t as 14red(part of the reason i like you ) I mean you voted for Obama twice and got on the Trump bandwagon. Slap yourself for being a liberal

Old 06-14-18, 06:42 AM
All Yappi

Levi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Levi
So many "Hot Takes" on the LeBron Sweepstakes.

Thing is for fun I started a Franchise on NBA Live '18 yesterday and simulated this past season and the Cavs went 52-30 (with their post trade roster) and lost in the EFC to the Knicks. LeBron then left and went to the Lakers and the next season they finished as the 8 seed and got curbstomped by GS.

Going to the Lakers he has a far less chance at winning a Championship than he does staying in Cleveland.
Old 06-14-18, 07:04 AM
All Yappi

brian1227 is on a distinguished road
Lebton to lakers.
Old 06-14-18, 08:52 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Guess you are stupid enough that I'll have to spell it out for you.

The post from y2h was from after the 2018 Finals were already over. His exact wording was, "Hope he had fun watching LeBron in the Finals."

When he made the post we all knew Kyrie was hurt - so yes he would have been watching the Finals regardless.
Old 06-14-18, 10:49 AM
All Yappi

Southwest Guy is on a distinguished road
Does LeBron really want out of the East ? His legend was created and has prospered there and his brand has never been higher. Why change the perpetual trip to the finals ?
Old 06-14-18, 12:05 PM
All Yappi

The East is getting better with a lot of young talent in Boston and Philly. The West seemed to take a step back this year outside Houston and Golden State - maybe he's noticing a slight changing of the guard?
Old 06-14-18, 12:33 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
If he goes to the West, plays for another 5 years and never makes the Finals again, will that affect his legacy?
Old 06-14-18, 12:43 PM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
That entirely depends on how it happens. Does he lose to the Warriors every year for the next 5 years? Does he lose to Paul George and the young kids on the Lakers in round one? Not enough information in your hypothetical for anyone to give a good answer.
Old 06-14-18, 12:50 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
If he goes to the West, plays for another 5 years and never makes the Finals again, will that affect his legacy?
What if he stays put and does the same in the East?
Old 06-14-18, 01:33 PM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Who says no?

Last edited by Neopolitan; 06-14-18 at 01:46 PM..
Old 06-14-18, 04:14 PM
All World

joesports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
Who says no?

New York get Kyrie for Porzinis & Lee

Boston gets LeBron for Morris & Baynes

... doesnít seem quite fair, NY would need some of Bostonís picks
Old 06-14-18, 05:10 PM
All World

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by joesports View Post
Boston gets LeBron for Morris & Baynes
You missed Kyrie in there huh?

Quote:
NY would need some of Bostonís picks
Unfortunately the trade machine can't include picks or I'd have thrown one in there for NY
Old 06-14-18, 05:53 PM
All World

Indiandad is doing trades for basketball too?
Old 06-14-18, 07:01 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAGuy View Post
LeBron is probably positioning himself for time on the big screen. Being in Hollywood would propel his second career further and faster. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulls a Will Smith and gets his kids some cameos too.
This one^ is probably my favorite dumb "why Bron is gonna move". Thanks !
Old 06-14-18, 07:06 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrogate View Post
Not defending him but you say almost as much outlandish sh1t as 14red(part of the reason i like you ) I mean you voted for Obama twice and got on the Trump bandwagon. Slap yourself for being a liberal

Which do you think is the favorite clone, "OK! - UNCLE!!!" rebuttal to me - "home skool!", or the dreaded double 'Bammy ?
Old 06-14-18, 07:08 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian1227 View Post
Lebton to lakers.
https://www.equibase.com/profiles/Re...istry=T&rbt=TB
Old 06-14-18, 07:14 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Guess you are stupid enough that I'll have to spell it out for you.

The post from y2h was from after the 2018 Finals were already over. His exact wording was, "Hope he had fun watching LeBron in the Finals."

When he made the post we all knew Kyrie was hurt - so yes he would have been watching the Finals regardless.
And the alternative to "watching LeBron in the Finals." would have been playing with him, obviously. All the Kyrie posting itt revolved around Kyrie begging out and threatening to sit.

No surprise if you missed that, but you can't salvage your stupid comment. A brighter man than you would take the L and move on. It's wonderful watching you go down with the ship, though, Cap'n.
Old 06-14-18, 08:22 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
And the alternative to "watching LeBron in the Finals." would have been playing with him, obviously. All the Kyrie posting itt revolved around Kyrie begging out and threatening to sit.
Negative, the alternative would have been watching his team the Celtics playing in the Finals.

Quote:
No surprise if you missed that, but you can't salvage your stupid comment. A brighter man than you would take the L and move on. It's wonderful watching you go down with the ship, though, Cap'n.
It's right in front of your face, you're trying way to hard. Probably why you keep missing it.