Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-14-18, 10:37 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
Guilty until proven innocent, amirite?

If it's found to be illegal then dissolve the sh*t out of it.

Excited to hear how this is related to Russia or Stormy though.
I suppose the relationship to Stormy/Russia is just the sheer audacity of the illegal and shady business dealings. Yes just like Stormy case, Russia investigation and Trump U he is innocent until proven guilty, but he was the one chanting "Lock her up, Lock her up' at his rally's so....
Old 06-14-18, 10:39 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
I suppose the relationship to Stormy/Russia is just the sheer audacity of the illegal and shady business dealings. Yes just like Stormy case, Russia investigation and Trump U he is innocent until proven guilty, but he was the one chanting "Lock her up, Lock her up' at his rally's so....
At least we have more ammo to keep the Mueller investigation going. I was worried we were running out.
Old 06-14-18, 10:42 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
At least we have more ammo to keep the Mueller investigation going. I was worried we were running out.
You are very naive, but I am sure we will all find out in time.
Old 06-14-18, 10:46 AM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You are very naive, but I am sure we will all find out in time.
Oh, am I?
Old 06-14-18, 11:25 AM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I realize you guys don't care (because Trump can do no wrong) but his Foundation being sued. (Que....but Clinton Foundation comments as response)

New York attorney general sues to dissolve Trump Foundation

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood (D) filed a lawsuit against President Trump, the Donald J. Trump Foundation and members of the Trump family on Thursday, alleging that the charity has violated federal and state law.

The lawsuit, filed in the New York State Supreme Court, calls for the foundation to be dissolved.

“For more than a decade, the Donald J. Trump Foundation has operated in persistent violation of state and federal law governing New York State charities,” the complaint states.

“This pattern of illegal conduct by the Foundation and its board members includes improper and extensive political activity, repeated and willful self-dealing transactions, and failure to follow basic fiduciary obligations or to implement event elementary corporate formalities required by law.”

The complaint alleges that the charity provided illegal support to Trump’s 2016 presidential bid by using public funding to promote his campaign, and that the foundation raised more than $2.8 million to support Trump’s campaign.

The lawsuit also states that Trump used the foundation to cover legal fees, promote his properties and businesses.

“As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality,” Underwood said in a statement.

“This is not how private foundations should function and my office intends to hold the Foundation and its directors accountable for its misuse of charitable assets.”
Given your disdain for Trump allegedly misusing his charity and your call for investigation, prosecution and dissolution, can we assume you are just as enthusiastically in favor of the same scrutiny and treatment of the Clinton Foundation?
Old 06-14-18, 01:51 PM
All American

Zunardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I realize you guys don't care (because Trump can do no wrong) but his Foundation being sued. (Que....but Clinton Foundation comments as response)

New York attorney general sues to dissolve Trump Foundation

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood (D) filed a lawsuit against President Trump, the Donald J. Trump Foundation and members of the Trump family on Thursday, alleging that the charity has violated federal and state law ...........”
Ah memories - a knuckleball spin worthy of a BeThere post on the Huddle, and going just as far afield from the OP as Mr. Farnsworth loved to do - maybe farther.

As the white flag has been raised on the emoluments issue, I declare the Internets closed for the day.

Zunardo (zoo nar' doe) - n. an Upper Strombolian word meaning "where threads go to die": Ex. "Sheesh, all the cool folks left right after that nerd Zunardo showed up!"
Old 06-14-18, 03:11 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
Given your disdain for Trump allegedly misusing his charity and your call for investigation, prosecution and dissolution, can we assume you are just as enthusiastically in favor of the same scrutiny and treatment of the Clinton Foundation?
YES. The Clinton Foundation should be held to the same standard.
Old 06-14-18, 03:34 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
YES. The Clinton Foundation should be held to the same standard.
You would not like the results if the Clinton foundations ever gets exposed.
Just ask any Haitian, I dare you!

Old 06-15-18, 06:43 AM
All American

The amount of corruption surrounding Trump's inner circle is staggering---Manafort, Cohen, the shady ZTE deals, Kushner family--- Can't wait for the tell-all books that spill out, the documentaries, the true crime tv shows
Old 06-15-18, 08:02 AM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The amount of corruption surrounding Trump's inner circle is staggering---Manafort, Cohen, the shady ZTE deals, Kushner family--- Can't wait for the tell-all books that spill out, the documentaries, the true crime tv shows
Can't wait for the second term!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: