Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-14-18, 10:37 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,202
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
Guilty until proven innocent, amirite?

If it's found to be illegal then dissolve the sh*t out of it.

Excited to hear how this is related to Russia or Stormy though.
I suppose the relationship to Stormy/Russia is just the sheer audacity of the illegal and shady business dealings. Yes just like Stormy case, Russia investigation and Trump U he is innocent until proven guilty, but he was the one chanting "Lock her up, Lock her up' at his rally's so....
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-14-18, 10:39 AM
Gh0st Gh0st is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-18-11
Posts: 3,647
Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
I suppose the relationship to Stormy/Russia is just the sheer audacity of the illegal and shady business dealings. Yes just like Stormy case, Russia investigation and Trump U he is innocent until proven guilty, but he was the one chanting "Lock her up, Lock her up' at his rally's so....
At least we have more ammo to keep the Mueller investigation going. I was worried we were running out.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-14-18, 10:42 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,202
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
At least we have more ammo to keep the Mueller investigation going. I was worried we were running out.
You are very naive, but I am sure we will all find out in time.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-14-18, 10:46 AM
Gh0st Gh0st is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-18-11
Posts: 3,647
Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
You are very naive, but I am sure we will all find out in time.
Oh, am I?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-14-18, 11:25 AM
Indiandad Indiandad is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-16
Posts: 2,695
Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
I realize you guys don't care (because Trump can do no wrong) but his Foundation being sued. (Que....but Clinton Foundation comments as response)

New York attorney general sues to dissolve Trump Foundation

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood (D) filed a lawsuit against President Trump, the Donald J. Trump Foundation and members of the Trump family on Thursday, alleging that the charity has violated federal and state law.

The lawsuit, filed in the New York State Supreme Court, calls for the foundation to be dissolved.

“For more than a decade, the Donald J. Trump Foundation has operated in persistent violation of state and federal law governing New York State charities,” the complaint states.

“This pattern of illegal conduct by the Foundation and its board members includes improper and extensive political activity, repeated and willful self-dealing transactions, and failure to follow basic fiduciary obligations or to implement event elementary corporate formalities required by law.”

The complaint alleges that the charity provided illegal support to Trump’s 2016 presidential bid by using public funding to promote his campaign, and that the foundation raised more than $2.8 million to support Trump’s campaign.

The lawsuit also states that Trump used the foundation to cover legal fees, promote his properties and businesses.

“As our investigation reveals, the Trump Foundation was little more than a checkbook for payments from Mr. Trump or his businesses to nonprofits, regardless of their purpose or legality,” Underwood said in a statement.

“This is not how private foundations should function and my office intends to hold the Foundation and its directors accountable for its misuse of charitable assets.”
Given your disdain for Trump allegedly misusing his charity and your call for investigation, prosecution and dissolution, can we assume you are just as enthusiastically in favor of the same scrutiny and treatment of the Clinton Foundation?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-14-18, 01:51 PM
Zunardo Zunardo is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-03-10
Posts: 1,824
Zunardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
I realize you guys don't care (because Trump can do no wrong) but his Foundation being sued. (Que....but Clinton Foundation comments as response)

New York attorney general sues to dissolve Trump Foundation

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood (D) filed a lawsuit against President Trump, the Donald J. Trump Foundation and members of the Trump family on Thursday, alleging that the charity has violated federal and state law ...........”
Ah memories - a knuckleball spin worthy of a BeThere post on the Huddle, and going just as far afield from the OP as Mr. Farnsworth loved to do - maybe farther.

As the white flag has been raised on the emoluments issue, I declare the Internets closed for the day.

* * * * * * * * *

Zunardo (zoo nar' doe) - n. an Upper Strombolian word meaning "where threads go to die": Ex. "Sheesh, all the cool folks left right after that nerd Zunardo showed up!"
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-14-18, 03:11 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,202
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
Given your disdain for Trump allegedly misusing his charity and your call for investigation, prosecution and dissolution, can we assume you are just as enthusiastically in favor of the same scrutiny and treatment of the Clinton Foundation?
YES. The Clinton Foundation should be held to the same standard.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-14-18, 03:34 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,460
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
YES. The Clinton Foundation should be held to the same standard.
You would not like the results if the Clinton foundations ever gets exposed.
Just ask any Haitian, I dare you!

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-15-18, 06:43 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,202
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
The amount of corruption surrounding Trump's inner circle is staggering---Manafort, Cohen, the shady ZTE deals, Kushner family--- Can't wait for the tell-all books that spill out, the documentaries, the true crime tv shows
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-15-18, 08:02 AM
winbypin winbypin is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,958
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
The amount of corruption surrounding Trump's inner circle is staggering---Manafort, Cohen, the shady ZTE deals, Kushner family--- Can't wait for the tell-all books that spill out, the documentaries, the true crime tv shows
Can't wait for the second term!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz