Football Forum - Statewide

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > East Canton Hornets

Notices

Old 11-13-09, 09:36 AM
All District

mogadore is on a distinguished road
East Canton All-Time Wins

1931-2009

Wins 299
Lost 405
Ties 26
Old 11-15-09, 11:42 AM
Junior Varsity

rjp2day is on a distinguished road
Cool East Canton All Time Wins Poster

Well Now...

Who Ever Wrote This Post Was Pretty Low ...

I See However The Mighty Mogadore Lost To Norwalk In The Same Measure As E.c Last Year ..no Contest ...

And In The Past E.c Has Not Been Noted For It's Great Football Programs ...

Mogadore Has... We Dont Play In A League That Has Any Balance Throughout Its Division As Like The Portage Trails And We Travel Farther Than Any Of The Teams In This Joke Division ...

Not To Mention We Only Lost To Woodridge By A Few Points And I Assume Thats Why The Effort Was Very Week The Week We Played Mogadore ...

I'd Like To See Their Record If They Would Of Had A Real Schedule Like Playing Cvca ,sandy Valley Which Really Didnt Have That Bad Of A Season ,then Malvern In Not To Mention A Great Comeback Game,then Lose Without Our Stud Linebacker And Tailback J.v To Garrettsville On The Road With Allmost Another Great Comeback Late ..what I'm Saying Is Whoever Wrote This Post Is A Real ....

Loser....... And I Know Why The Coaches Met Between The Field During This Game (figure It Out Mr. Mogadore Theres A Thing Called Sportsmanship Which They Lack ....

Thankyou ....e.c Fan Forever Go Hornets Class Of 2010 Hit The Weight Room And Remember How This League See's Your Team ...

I Expect To See Good Things Next Year!!!!
Old 11-16-09, 05:29 AM
All District

mogadore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp2day View Post
Well Now...

Who Ever Wrote This Post Was Pretty Low ...

I See However The Mighty Mogadore Lost To Norwalk In The Same Measure As E.c Last Year ..no Contest ...

And In The Past E.c Has Not Been Noted For It's Great Football Programs ...

Mogadore Has... We Dont Play In A League That Has Any Balance Throughout Its Division As Like The Portage Trails And We Travel Farther Than Any Of The Teams In This Joke Division ...

Not To Mention We Only Lost To Woodridge By A Few Points And I Assume Thats Why The Effort Was Very Week The Week We Played Mogadore ...

I'd Like To See Their Record If They Would Of Had A Real Schedule Like Playing Cvca ,sandy Valley Which Really Didnt Have That Bad Of A Season ,then Malvern In Not To Mention A Great Comeback Game,then Lose Without Our Stud Linebacker And Tailback J.v To Garrettsville On The Road With Allmost Another Great Comeback Late ..what I'm Saying Is Whoever Wrote This Post Is A Real ....

Loser....... And I Know Why The Coaches Met Between The Field During This Game (figure It Out Mr. Mogadore Theres A Thing Called Sportsmanship Which They Lack ....

Thankyou ....e.c Fan Forever Go Hornets Class Of 2010 Hit The Weight Room And Remember How This League See's Your Team ...

I Expect To See Good Things Next Year!!!!

What are you talking about? East Canton won lost record or Mogadore

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: