jimbo
05-16-08, 03:01 PM
I like the fact that our logo is the first one at the top of Yappi!!! :cool:

Go Comets!!!

Metacomet
05-16-08, 05:45 PM
I like the fact that our logo is the first one at the top of Yappi!!! :cool:

Go Comets!!!

I don't know what you're talking about. :angel: :blush: :)

Hurri-Comet
05-16-08, 06:03 PM
I'm contemplating switching from "Sebastian" the Ibis to Solons logo. :cool:

Metacomet
05-16-08, 10:07 PM

I'm not sure if my vote counts for anything but I think you should go for the Solon logo. :crush:

Grandpa1
05-17-08, 08:54 AM

Just put up a lacrosse stick & let it go at that!

Sebastian hey; good name for a "duck".

Grandpa1
05-17-08, 09:07 AM
I don't know what you're talking about. :angel: :blush: :)

Across the top of the pages for Yappi sports, General Sports & League Forums is a banner ad and I believe it changes pages on every mouse click or is timed. Anyway, either they don't have enough commercial customers or the Comet has pull with somebody (cough;:Hound hooper duper) and one banner has the Comet with 8 other avitars. Unfortunately this feature is not visible after midnight.:rolleyes: :cool: :angel:

Metacomet
05-17-08, 04:01 PM
Across the top of the pages for Yappi sports, General Sports & League Forums is a banner ad and I believe it changes pages on every mouse click or is timed. Anyway, either they don't have enough commercial customers or the Comet has pull with somebody (cough;:Hound hooper duper) and one banner has the Comet with 8 other avitars. Unfortunately this feature is not visible after midnight.:rolleyes: :cool: :angel:

My last post was in jest, Grandpa. That's why I added the smilies to my post, to make that clear. I know my avatar is at the top of the screen. :)