SolonAAA reports:

Solon-19 South-4 end of 1st qtr

Solon-36 South 14 halftime

Solon-58 South-20 end of 3rd Plenty of subs have played already

Solon-77 South-28 Final

JFK Friday night! Thanks AAA

Metacomet
02-27-07, 08:59 PM
Final score of 77-28. Sheesh!! The Yappi gang at Warrensville got it wrong. They told me 79-39. Doesn't sound like much of a game, yet I still wish I'd been there.

Don't worry Grandpa, I'll be at the JFK game and I'll provide a full report on the Comet forum.

Hurri-Comet
02-27-07, 10:53 PM
That was Comet Mike that told you that score. Gotta watch Mike sometimes.:wallbang: Anyway that second game was a scintillating "barnburner", see my post in basketball thread. Many coachs at game tonight were certainly happy to see East Tech lose by a couple of foul shots. Wowee, what a game. :eek:

Metacomet
02-28-07, 03:10 AM
There's no better evidence that the Solon-South game was ugly than the fact that Hurri's scouting report tells us more about the Euclid-East Tech game. Yeah, I wish I'd seen that one, too. Man, I hate school.:D

Hurri-Comet
02-28-07, 07:20 AM
True that Meta. But, hey you have to be "true" to your school. Go Golden Flashs; Go Comets!

jimbo
02-28-07, 07:27 AM
Thanks for all the updates and game recaps. Glad we decided to play the first round game. Are we peaking at the right time??? :thumb:

oldline70
02-28-07, 05:25 PM
Nobody got stabbed at the game did they?

Sorry, not PC, move to strike that last comment....sorry, it's late and I couldn't resist.

cardzfan1234
03-02-07, 10:39 AM
Thanks for all the updates and game recaps. Glad we decided to play the first round game. Are we peaking at the right time??? :thumb:

There is obviously no finer time to peake. Shaker/Cle Hts seem have already hit their stride early on and are leveling off. Bedford/Garfield Hts are both playing pretty hot as well as Iggy. Solon really ended up on the "easier" side of the bracket. But thats the benefit of being #1. Good luck to the Comets tonight and later next week against the LEL winner. That should be a good game.