For the summer, we are running a new game on the general board called the "Yappi High-Low Game".
Many of you know this game from the radio. The correct caller gets to guess the amount in the High-Low Game. If he's right, he wins a prize. If he's wrong, the DJ tells him whether the correct amount is "higher or lower". We made a couple adjustments to make it work on a message board.
The prize for the current contest is a $25 Outback Gift Card.
Watch the "Announcements" at the top of each forum every day to see when the contest is open.
1. The winning number is an amount between $.01 and $1000
2. Multiple random times per day, a new thread in the general board will be opened for guessing the current High-Low amount.
3. At the top of the thread, an announcement will say which post will be the "guess" for that thread. (ie post #8)
4. If the post is correct, that person will win the gift card.
5. If the answer is incorrect, I will post whether the amount is "higher" or "lower".
6. All "guesses" will be placed into one running thread until a winner is found.
7. An announcement will be placed throughout the site to alert everyone when the thread has been posted.
8. You are allowed to make consecutive posts in the contest thread but there will be a delay between each post imposed by the software.
9. Good luck to everyone and remember to check into the site frequently to play the game.