Zaire Wade makes team that Dad owns

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Zaire Wade averaged 4 ppg as senior at Sierra Canyon . Went to a prep school to get more offers now has earned a G-League contract on the Jazz which his Dad, Dwyane Wade, is an owner.
Thought this was interesting. I suspect that Bronny is a lock for the NBA even if his talent isn't good enough either...

Thought this was interesting. I suspect that Bronny is a lock for the NBA even if his talent isn't good enough either...
Bronny's a 4 or 5 star recruit and a top 50/100 recruit in the 2023 class so his talent is there. Wade was, I think, maybe a 2 or 3 star recruit.

Bronny's a 4 or 5 star recruit and a top 50/100 recruit in the 2023 class so his talent is there. Wade was, I think, maybe a 2 or 3 star recruit.
He's been slipping in the recruiting rankings. He has always had the advantage of being well-known. I expect his slide to continue. Additionally, only 60 players per class get drafted. Will he be one of the top 60 from his class when the foreign players are included?

His Father will probably have more to do with his getting an NBA shot than his actual talent just like Wade got his G-League contract because of his Father.

He's been slipping in the recruiting rankings. He has always had the advantage of being well-known. I expect his slide to continue. Additionally, only 60 players per class get drafted. Will he be one of the top 60 from his class when the foreign players are included?

His Father will probably have more to do with his getting an NBA shot than his actual talent just like Wade got his G-League contract because of his Father.
He's about to play his junior season of high school so there's still plenty of room to improve or slide. We'll see. At his age, he could still be growing and the school he goes to produces a lot of top-tier basketball talent so he's been a bit overshadowed. The dad influence will help, for sure, but it won't be as dramatic as Wade's son.