WWE, UFC, Or WBO??? What fighting sport do you watch or prefer?

If had to pick a combat/fighting sport league between WWE Pro Wrestling, UFC/MMA, or WBO/Boxing??? What fighting/contact/combat sport would you commit to or prefer?? I know WWE is all scripted and predetermined beforehand? So I would eliminate that option as mine? But kinda hard for me to pick between Boxing and UFC/MMA: That would be a tough choice for me to choose from!! I do think both have their “Ups and Downs”.

What about yourself? If had to choose or commit to a “Fighting/Combat Sport League” of these 3 options?? What would you watch or pick to “Entertain” yourself? Thank you. 🙏

If had to pick a combat/fighting sport league between WWE Pro Wrestling, UFC/MMA, or WBO/Boxing??? What fighting/contact/combat sport would you commit to or prefer?? I know WWE is all scripted and predetermined beforehand? So I would eliminate that option as mine? But kinda hard for me to pick between Boxing and UFC/MMA: That would be a tough choice for me to choose from!! I do think both have their “Ups and Downs”.

What about yourself? If had to choose or commit to a “Fighting/Combat Sport League” of these 3 options?? What would you watch or pick to “Entertain” yourself? Thank you. 🙏
I spent 20 years training and competing in mixed martial arts competitions. I absolutely loved it! Nothing like the adrenaline rush of hand to hand combat!

When I was little Pro wrestling all day every day, then boxing. Once UFC started my allegiance switched instantly. UFC, boxing and pro wrestling not even a thought now.