Will Trump debate RFK?

Depends on Biden's willingness to participate. Right now it looks like no debates at all, whether two or three candidates. Carter pulled this with Anderson but Anderson's last name wasn't Kennedy. Though another Kennedy did wreck Jimmy's chances in the primary.

Example? Please share an early report of the conspiracy. Then, an updated report validating it came true.

Bigcat just mentioned it so let's just start with "Trump Russia collusion."

Back in 2016/ 2017 I laid the whole thing out with Hillary paying foreign spies including Russians to make up the Steele dossier. Some great researchers and real reporters were all over this from the get go. It was in documents text and emails as was how the government through crossfire hurricane weaponized the document and investigation against Trump and his allies.

On this forum I told you about Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, Natalie Ore...Happy and the rest of you continuously called me a crazy conspiracy theorist for giving you this now proven truth...Yet you spent 3 years believing the non stop fake news Russia collusion hoax....then this came out, the exact story I told you and received constant tin foil hats for is what Hillary and the DNC were forced to pay a fine for...You could have saved 3 years of drooling on your lying TV propaganda stream by just listening to what I told you.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...al-elections-5468774d18e8c46f81b55e9260b13e93

Now you call me a conspiracy theorist for saying Biden weaponize the DOJ and Feds in the current cases like Stormy trial were the same FEC and others including this same judge that said Trump did nothing wrong and passed on that case for exactly what Hillary and the DNC were fined for.
But Trump should go to jail for it because a state court says they now have jurisdiction, even though they had to change the law just to start the case?

Bigcat just mentioned it so let's just start with "Trump Russia collusion."

Back in 2016/ 2017 I laid the whole thing out with Hillary paying foreign spies including Russians to make up the Steele dossier. Some great researchers and real reporters were all over this from the get go. It was in documents text and emails as was how the government through crossfire hurricane weaponized the document and investigation against Trump and his allies.

On this forum I told you about Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS, Natalie Ore...Happy and the rest of you continuously called me a crazy conspiracy theorist for giving you this now proven truth...Yet you spent 3 years believing the non stop fake news Russia collusion hoax....then this came out, the exact story I told you and received constant tin foil hats for is what Hillary and the DNC were forced to pay a fine for...You could have saved 3 years of drooling on your lying TV propaganda stream by just listening to what I told you.

https://apnews.com/article/russia-u...al-elections-5468774d18e8c46f81b55e9260b13e93

Now you call me a conspiracy theorist for saying Biden weaponize the DOJ and Feds in the current cases like Stormy trial were the same FEC and others including this same judge that said Trump did nothing wrong and passed on that case for exactly what Hillary and the DNC were fined for.
But Trump should go to jail for it because a state court says they now have jurisdiction, even though they had to change the law just to start the case?
so didn't some files that were redacted, just become open for everyone to read..that SHOWS that the the WH and the DOJ worked together to go after Trump?

so didn't some files that were redacted, just become open for everyone to read..that SHOWS that the the WH and the DOJ worked together to go after Trump?

Yes I linked that on the other thread. Then you have this, They say "that does prove anything, there is no evidence. " yes but only if your braindead from fake news...a guy who was visiting the white house, suddenly step down form a really good job to randomly take some low paying state prosecutor just because. They are just lying to themselves, I find it hard to believe anyone is dumb enough to say it was just a random job change that just worked out that way.