What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Okay, I'll give it a shot....here it goes...

I believe that the universe was created with an intelligent designer. This designer set forth the motion which created the galaxies, worlds, and anonmalies we know of today. The conditions of these worlds to support life were intelligently designed.

As the worlds became individual planets, they were subjected to selection. Throughout the selection process, some planets adapted to support life, while others did not, therefore life did not exist on these planets. The planet that most survived the selection process and adapted to support life was Earth.

Once Earth was created, the intelligent designer created a process for life to succeed on this planet. When life succeeded on this planet, life had to adapt to the many changes the infant planet would go through. As life adapted, some life did not survive, while others thrived. The life that did thrive had to go through a process of evolution in order to survive living on this planet.

Once the planet allowed for both its land and sea to support life, then life needed to make sure it could maintain its exisistence. As life progressed, many different forms of life used different methods for sustaining its exisistence. One species used an egg to maintain the life of the species. From this egg, another egg was created through this specific species method for creating the egg.

As species began to thrive in life, one species adapted closer to the intelligent designer. This species became known as an intelligent thinker. As an intelligent thinker, this species was more knowledgeable about the world around them, and sought out to learn from their intelligent designer as much as possible. Their quest to learn about this intelligent designer and the life created is unending. It is a unique characteristic this species has used to adapt in their own life.

As the life on the planet progresses, the intelligent designer gave this one species, whom had adapted the most knowledge from, a responsibility of their own. Just as the intelligent designer's responsibility is to maintain and support the universe, the intelligent thinkers of the planet have a responsibility of their own. This responsibility is to maintain the planet and the life that exists upon it.

At times, these intelligent thinkers are overwhelmed by this responsibility and seek advice from the intelligent designer. Because these intelligent thinkers exist throughout the entire world, then there will be differing opinions on how to seek this advice and what advice may be given. As a result, these intelligent thinkers are in a constant state of quarrel of how to sustain life for the chicken who laid the egg.
What I wanna know is HOW did Noah get two of EVERYTHING on his cruise ship? And SURELY the Mormon guy wanted a complete harem, so there's THAT!

Is THAT how we got BIGFOOT?

That is a multi dimensional being that pops in and out of our reality. I doubt the original Bigfoot came from an egg but possibly was developed by higher dimensional entities to keep us distracted in a physical disconnect existence instead of concentrating on the spiritual collective conscious plain.

That is a multi dimensional being that pops in and out of our reality. I doubt the original Bigfoot came from an egg but possibly was developed by higher dimensional entities to keep us distracted in a physical disconnect existence instead of concentrating on the spiritual collective conscious plain.
SOOOOOO, what you're saying IS, that BIGFOOT is an ALIEN? Do you suppose that he came from South of the North, and speaks Espanol?

As an aside, if you are intimating that BIG FOOT transitioned. Do we have a new story of creation here?

SOOOOOO, what you're saying IS, that BIGFOOT is an ALIEN? Do you suppose that he came from South of the North, and speaks Espanol?

As an aside, if you are intimating that BIG FOOT transitioned. Do we have a new story of creation here?

Depends on the definition of Alien. Since it is not on our plain of existence could it be a God or just a higher dimensional being? I don't believe there are directionals in space so lets say he is from beyond the space realm and as for speech. obviously telepathic so therefor understanding would be in the native tongue of those he wishes to communicate with. As for being transitioned I guess that would all depend on the origin of what yet became the now known Bigfoot. Creation.... Since past,present, and future are all simultaneous then creation was spontaneous.