Want to lead the Cardinals onto the field this Saturday?

JHelf

WeAreColerain.com, in conjunction with the Colerain Boosters & Colerain High School, is proud to announce the unique opportunity for one lucky fan to carry the Cardinal flag and lead the Cardinals down the steps and onto the field for this Saturday’s playoff game vs. Walnut Hills. If you are the winning bidder in our exclusive silent auction, your donation will go directly to the football program via the Colerain Boosters and you will carry the Cardinal flag and lead the team onto the field this Saturday night as the Cardinals and Eagles battle in the Regional Quarter-finals. This is a very special opportunity for any fan, local business, or alumni to be a part of Cardinal football tradition.

This contest will be conducted via a silent auction. Bids can be placed via email and the winner will be announced Friday. The contest will run from Monday at noon until 4pm Friday, with the winner announced at 6pm Friday. To enter please submit your bid via email to contest@wearecolerain.com and be sure to include your name, email address, telephone number and amount of your bid. We will post updated bids throughout the week and on Friday, will post them several times throughout the day to enhance everyone’s chances of winning this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Once 4:00 PM passes on Friday, we will contact the high bidder to inform them of payment details Friday evening. Payment will need to be made to Colerain Athletic Director Dan Bolden by 5:00 PM on Saturday. Cash and checks are acceptable and can be made out to “Colerain Football.”

So sorry...contest has been canceled for this week due to game not being at home. AD Dan Bolden wants to avoid any problems that doesn't directly involve St. Xavier 's offensive and defensive schemes. :D

Thank you!
-CardinalsFan

So sorry...contest has been canceled for this week due to game not being at home. AD Dan Bolden wants to avoid any problems that doesn't directly involve St. Xavier 's offensive and defensive schemes. :D

Thank you!
-CardinalsFan

Tell Dan to get me on their sideline and I'll guarantee I can make some problems. :D