Wadsworth vs Revere (Boys BK)

Should be two, however tread lightly and do not get over confident is the marching order. Look at what almost happened with Highland.

Yes then home against Cuyahoga Falls the following Tuesday could be 4 in a row but im not sure how good the falls are this year.

Falls should be a given, they are 2-10... but I would not overlook Cloverleaf, didn't Green only beat them by 2 and look at what Copley did on Friday, only won by 10...:eek:

After that it gets pretty competitive, with Wadsworth playing Firestone, Medina, Brunswick....

losing by ten isnt that close but i heard colts were going back and forth with them closing in with 3 mins left.....still i think this team people need to watch out for wadsworth over revere and im not sure colts if they stay playing like they are....close one

I think Wadsworth wins this one by 12. I will be cheering for them. It is hard to root for Revere with coach R over there. The way he carries himself and some of the things he has doen over the years makes me sick.

I hope coach Dean gets the boot at the end of the season. It would make the suburban league more classy thats for sure and 0-13 sure seems to merit it.

It is hard to root for Revere with coach R over there. The way he carries himself and some of the things he has doen over the years makes me sick.

Just out of curiosity, what are some of the things that Coach R has done over the years? I don't follow Revere BB that closely.

Well not to go into to much I can give you a few examples of the tons of stories I have either witnessed or heard. Well to start with he has never been one to treat his coaches on his staff well. He ran out the jv coach the last couple years. A few highlights of stories would be: running up the stands high fiving and giving a gesture to coach capp when he was at highland, years ago pumping fist and raising the roof towards a green parent from across the court, after the game was called due to an altercation.

Well if this is true, he sounds like a very unsportsman like coach and has a deserving record to go along with that this year.

Last edited:
Revere wins 51-49 in overtime. Wadsworth led the whole game up until Revere tied it in the 4th 45-45. Wadsworth had a lot of turnovers. Revere just wanted it more in the end.

Oh man. As I stated early in this thread, tread lightly and do not assume victory. I think what happened here is the very defenition to that, along with on any given night any team can beat another.

What a total disapointment.

Total Lack Of Focus And Effort ! Don't Understand This Team . I Know Some Are Young. I Guess The Future Looks Bright !

Well lets see, you have Lawson who is out till who knows when, Goddard who runs around with no picks set (does anyone know why?), Baughman who fouls out early in third quarter (he seems either really up or really down), Barlow, and Smith who played well last night... what do really expect this outcome to be if they don't change some things, what they are I don't know, but I am not the coach. Bright spots are White and Constatine, either team could of won this game, but it should of been Wadsworth, since they were home team.:wallbang:

Adjustments

What the heck was Wadsworth doing on Offense? What the heck were they doing defensively. This lost is on the lack of adjustments on Wads coaching staff. Cal and his loyal friends are proving to be a big disappointment.

I heard Lawson could have played last night but did not want to hurt his stats if he couldn,t go full speed. I heard this from about 10 different folks at the game. If true, how will coach CAL respond? If the past tells us anything,not a thing will be done. Wadsworth is starving for true leadership.

Last night could be the turning point of the season in a downward spiral kinda way.

Look at who's left on the schedule not in order

Cloverleaf
Green
Barberton
Cuy Falls
Brunswick
Medina
Tallmadge
Firestone

After last night, I say maybe 2 wins can be had out of this based on what went on in the last 24 hours.

Thoughts from the peanut gallery

Falls only has 2 wins. A win at home with Falls, Cloverleaf can be a win if we do something with Hewitt. Medina away is a possible win and Tallmadge at Home. The others are scary.:dang: