Trophy Case in Lobby ???? Where's the Hockey Trophy

dad of 03 grad

Went to the play 1776 a couple of weeks ago (excellant job SE Players) and in the lobby is a trophy case with the 03 state runners up football trophy and various football items (helmet, cleats,etc) and the 04 state championship wrestling trophy alng with various wrestling items. I'm wondering why the 04 state hockey dhampionship trophy isn't in this case.

There's no 2004 Hockey banner in the Gymnasium either. But they seem to have run out of space to hang new ones. Looks like they need to make some more room.

sehs96,
I noticed the missing championship banners too when I went to the St.Ignatius-St.Eds basketball game. Might have to put all the banners closer together in the Gym to make more room for others.

sehs95 said:
There's no 2004 Hockey banner in the Gymnasium either. But they seem to have run out of space to hang new ones. Looks like they need to make some more room.

Better find some room quick. Two more titles on the way for 2004-2005.

All the banners are in the gym with the exception of the 2005 banners. I think there is room for the 2005 banners right now, but then some decisions will have to be made on how the banners are hung because the gym is getting to darn crowded with those banners. I guess Ferg really didn't think this thing through when he bought that first banner back in 1978 and hung it in the gym... :)

The hockey trophy is in the same case that sits in the middle or side of the gym lobby, it's just on the opposite side of the wrestling trophy. I guess people don't realize you shouldn't push the trophy case up against the wall.

still second in total state championships to St. X even though we did gain one on them this year, so make some room.