This is how it's done !

The male describes himself as an activist for climate justice. What a useless turd.

I guess “useful idiot” would be more accurate. He’s of use to someone, and they probably pay him from an NGO that robs tax dollars from the US Treasury.

Shades of the spring of 1970.

Perfect warm spring days, the flowers in bloom as were the tank tops on the Oval. The bright sun glinting off of fixed bayonets. The fragrant smell of tear gas wafting through the air. Mayor Sensenbrenner's boys cracking heads. What a time to be alive!:

fcadf26311b95244589009a9ac29674d.png
8303d00f3658ff7ddc2ed9efc92300c5---ohio.jpg

One of the most impressive crowd control techniques I witnessed was a mounted police unit roll up a protesting mob on Neal Ave at 12th near Mirror Lake.

History does not exactly repeat itself, but it sure as hell does rhyme.

So much for free speech on campus. LOL You guys crack me up with your pretzel logic and flip flopping.
Well Ohio State allowed "free speech" on campus back in 1970. The end result was violence and property destruction. The end result was a campus shut down that prevented me from getting educational value for my tuition dollar. There are methods of free speech and peaceful protest that do not involve illegal occupation of state property and potential threats to other students.

If you are so concerned about "free speech", may I suggest you, your friends, and relatives invite these antisemitic pro Palestinian protesters to your homes and property so they may exercise their free speech rights without consequence to themselves or others.

T
Well Ohio State allowed "free speech" on campus back in 1970. The end result was violence and property destruction. The end result was a campus shut down that prevented me from getting educational value for my tuition dollar. There are methods of free speech and peaceful protest that do not involve illegal occupation of state property and potential threats to other students.

If you are so concerned about "free speech", may I suggest you, your friends, and relatives invite these antisemitic pro Palestinian protesters to your homes and property so they may exercise their free speech rights without consequence to themselves or others.

From the River to the Sea. That slogan will be painted on streets.
Election year and I remember BLM.

We all know HAppy and the like are all for everything until it's in their front yard. They won't open their homes or yards to anyone of these people.

Interesting stuff, look for criminal trespassing. Cross check with

So much for free speech on campus. LOL You guys crack me up with your pretzel logic and flip flopping.
Free speech is one thing and people can peacefully protest all they want. Holding a university hostage while attacking people is not (see Columbia University and the recent treatment of Jewish students). These idiot students do not even understand what they are protesting as Hamas would chop their heads off. What is happening to the Palestinian people is awful but there is a reason every Muslim Arab nation has turned their back on them other than to use Hamas as a terror tool.

Shutting down a major thoroughfare (Golden Gate Bridge) is criminal and not tolerable as well.

These universities need to be plumbed up and we need to quit allowing the inmates to run the asylum.

Mike Johnson had one heckuva week. Passed the Aid Bill and called these idiots out for what they are.

The President of the Columbia University and any staff that joined the protests should be fired immediately.

Those arrested Thursday appear to be set for arraignment next week. Among those arrested Thursday was Dr. Sumaya Hamadmad, a research scientist at OSU's School of Medicine, specializing in ophthalmology and visual sciences.

Agree with arrests. Here is my issue. You want these protestors arrested, but the J6 gang were tourists. LMFAO. Most of you are incapable of seeirony, bordering on stupidity, of this.

Agree with arrests. Here is my issue. You want these protestors arrested, but the J6 gang were tourists. LMFAO. Most of you are incapable of seeirony, bordering on stupidity, of this.
No, treated equally. Are you capable of seeing the irony, bordering on stupidity, of this? Hell, some of those arrested are going back to protest. Then arrested the second time. Jan 6th protesters got released?