The 2019 season is upon us!

CardinalsFan

Who is excited about this season?? I know I am! Check out a breakdown of the 2019 schedule on WeAreColerain.com.

I hope everyone can take a step back and recognize how incredibly lucky we are to have the kids we have in this community and the coaches/teachers we have at CHS. After losing Tom, I heard many lament the change and say things like, "Well, it was a good run. Had to end sometime." Wait, what?? Did they abolish football on Cheviot Road? I DON'T THINK SO!!

Did you know Tyler Williams is back...as Offensive Coordinator?? How about that? Colerain's leading rusher has come home. Paired with Passing Game coordinator Daniel Rod and new Defensive Coordinator Phill Joseph, the Cardinals are simply transforming to a new championship version of themselves.

Let Lakota West and Princeton get all the noise...we like it that way. Let's just quietly go about our business breaking in new playmakers all over the field and as we get ready to go after our 20th GMC Championship in a row....THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!

Get your reserve tickets NOW from the athletic office and be there to watch our Cards make history!

WE ARE...COLERAIN!!!

-CardinalsFan