Thanks Yappi

wildcat62

Tonite i get to inform alot of people about our new outlet for 'Mogadore' talk.
I appreciate Yappi adding a forum for us Wildcats. hopefully I can turn alot of fans and people involved in Mogadore athletics on to this site this evening.
:)

Any feedback or news from the raffle regarding the youth program? I'm not really sure if there will be any viable info. out there until the syf boards meets, just wanted to see if anyone was talking about FOOTBALL!

There won't be anything concrete until the SYF board meets. I can't wait for football season , but at least we have the Gladiators now:rolleyes:

If what I read in another forum was the truth, some voting should have occured yesterday with syf. Does anyone have any updated information? If so I would really appreciate hearing what was discussed and voted upon. Thanks.

The springfield forum has some of the info on it , along with the usual arguing , name calling and general disarray , but , here's what I was told... The varsity weight has been increased to 139 and the eligible age date has been set to July 1st. I believe the other ages have been increased as far as weight as well but the numbers I have are from here so I wouldn't put much faith in them. I'll let you know when I hear more from our director. Feel free to P.M. me if you would like.

Wildcat62: From what I was told there are some more issues. You might want to talk to your director again and see what is going on.

Anything new regarding the youth football. I heard of some feathers being rustled, but was unsure if it was real, or banter. Any info would be greatly appreciated.