Stadium at Summit Park

Hopefully this link opens for those without a subscription. Not a surprise to see pushback the minute it came out. It will never happen. Something similar was attempted years ago at VOA in West Chester—did not go well.

After watching the video. Jeff Capell must have had a girl stolen from a Moeller guy. I don't know how he got elected with an attitude like that. Even his body language looks very unprofessional.

After listening to the comment section Jeff Capell is the clown of Blue Ash Council.

After watching the video. Jeff Capell must have had a girl stolen from a Moeller guy. I don't know how he got elected with an attitude like that. Even his body language looks very unprofessional.

After listening to the comment section Jeff Capell is the clown of Blue Ash Council.
You know,Clown in every group! Elder has Omar the Dbag. Springfield has da Ohioriverboyyy. Cincinnati City Council has more than 5 Clowns! I hope the future Moeller Football Players will have a real Home Field. We can argue all we want in here but we we all know this is long overdue!

You can read a little more about Jeff here 👆
I am an outsider to this. But I hope Moeller gets a home field. This looks like a great opportunity. I think a few wealthy Moeller Alumni might buy/rent the apartments much like the houses around Elder. I have enjoyed Summit park a few times, it is very nice. If Elder can put 10,000 in Price Hill, Moeller can put 5000 there.

I looked where this is located and Most of the Moeller games will be after 5 on weekdays and on weekends. I see two big parking lots right next door. Google Maps has them labeled something Belcan LLC. I have driven that area at night and most of those lots are empty then. If you cross Glendale Milford another big lot around Buffalo Wild Wings. Plus the area has a lot more with Red White and Blue Ash.

The video didn't show the plans well, but it sort of reminded me of Euclid High School's stadium combined with Withrow. Hopefully it gets approved,

Hopefully this link opens for those without a subscription. Not a surprise to see pushback the minute it came out. It will never happen. Something similar was attempted years ago at VOA in West Chester—did not go well.
VOA was public land- this property at Summit in Blue ash is not. Neyer doesn’t get said No to very often…

This is an ideal solution- great venue with the park and restaurants in walking distance. A LOT of behind the scenes work has been done to get this rolling- kudos to Hyzdu and the alums making it happen

VOA was public land- this property at Summit in Blue ash is not. Neyer doesn’t get said No to very often…
True, however, Moe has a battle/problem with Jeff Capell involved. He’s toned down since he’s been elected, but he’s a piece of work. And although I’m certain Hyzdu has done all of his homework, Capell is a thorn in the side.

True, however, Moe has a battle/problem with Jeff Capell involved. He’s toned down since he’s been elected, but he’s a piece of work. And although I’m certain Hyzdu has done all of his homework, Capell is a thorn in the side.
Time will tell- Sometimes that one thorn who is so obstinate rallies everyone against them. Having a really loud voice of opposition isn’t always a bad thing-
Especially if everyone thinks they are a little nutty…

Don’t forget Thane Maynard, director of the Cincinnati Zoo. Capell criticized him too.
Ahh thanks, I knew I was forgetting something else fun!! :ROFLMAO:

He also never wanted the airport sold to build Summit Park to begin with, so his nay vote was and always will be guaranteed on this (and anything else that lends itself to fun happening anywhere else in Blue Ash).

Last edited: