Southwest District

BryanKimutis

Moeller seems to be way ahead of where everyone thought them to be at this point in the season. Led by Senior Kevin Morrison, the crusaders have come in second in the GCL behind tennis giant St. Xavier Jesuit school. I see Moeller making a state run and possibly besting the bombers when it really matters :wallbang: . I also can see teams such as Princeton and MND making major runs at state. i cant wait to be up in columbus at the end of the season to watch the end of the greatest tennis season in Ohio history.:hello: :hello: :Ohno:

for some reason none of you are responding:shrug: . perhaps you all completely agree with me. My predictions:
Kevin Morrison wins state in individuals in three sets, demolishing his dear friend E. Harris.

Winning the doubles will be Kevin once again, his double partner is anyone on the world because he is so good he could win doubles all by himself.

For the team title, this was a very hard choice, I had a few great teams:st. xavier Jesuit, Upper Arlington, University of Cincinnati, St. Charles, Moeller, and Ursuline, but in the end it came down to depth and who I believe has made drastic improvements throughout the season to really establish themselves as a top team in the state and in the country/world. the 2014 state/country/world champions will be the Massilon tigers. they have made great improvements and with their best tennis player being completely recovered from his injury, they pose a major threat to anyone in their way. The only thing that could stand in their way is the greatest tennis player in the history of the Ohsaa: Kevin Morrison. I see this as a battle between Morrison and the Massilon tigers. The rest of the field will be competing for third place. Go Tigers! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Good luck to everyone as the season comes to an end! i wish all of you have the ending that yuou have been dreaming about in your dreams :crush: :crush: :blush: :eek: :)