Since there appears to be NO CHANCE in HELL that Washington HI would reciprocate with VAL DOS TA next season.

SWGA Fan

What say we formulate a REAL Ohio vs Georgia Challenge next season? And you boys can HOST, since you don't seem to want to travel further than a neighboring state. Pick any number of Ohio participants you so desire. And we'll try to find a like number of adequate opponents from down under.

What would be a tentative list of maybe ten, whom you would submit as a viable list to be narrowed or NOT?

Off the top of my head bone, I'd submit THESE for the Peach State.

Carrollton, Gainesville, Mill Creek, Buford, Cedar Grove, Langston Hughes, Walton, Westlake, Creekside, and possibly Lee Co., or Colquitt.

I'll admit that GHSA teams don't QUITE adhere to the ole adage, of anybody, anywhere, BUT. We DO have our moments, as financial limitations warrant.

Just this season, my lil school has the potential to play eleven teams currently ranked in the national public school top 100. Dutch Fork(RS), S. C., Lee Co.(RS), Mill Creek, Walton, Carrollton, Milton, Cedar Grove(RS), North Cobb, Roswell, Westlake, and Grayson. And many of these others have similar regular season schedules. Denotes regular season. (RS)

And before you poo poo our not playing big private schools. Our overall record against such schools in Packer history, is 3-1-1. A three-point loss to American Heritage Plantation, W against Trinity Christian, Fla., a W against Bishop Sullivan, Va., a W against Trinity Catholic, MO., and a 0-0 tie with Benedictine Military Academy, Ga. in 1940. For some reason, those boys just don't want what we're a cookin.

And let's not have crickets like you boys usually do!

Last edited:

I see you stopped taking your meds again.
Actually, I take my meds religiously, EVERY single day AND nighttime!
As an aside, so I don't take up any more valuable space on your high school message board. IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rumor has it that the VHS CATS AND Deon Sanders are happy tonight. APPARENTLY, five star DL Omar White has been reinstated to play against the Washington Tigas.

OOOPS, I spoke too soon. Back to the slammer.

Last edited:
As an aside, so I don't take up any more valuable space on your high school message board. IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rumor has it that the VHS CATS AND Deon Sanders are happy tonight. APPARENTLY, five star DL Omar White has been reinstated to play against the Washington Tigas.
Oh no, we're really scared now.

I would love to see some GA teams come up to Ohio. We love good HS football.
I doubt if we qualify for your standards. Seeing as how you folks don't consider Georgia as one of the top four states in the country, in terms of talent and numbers of nationally ranked teams, in a given season.

As an aside, too bad it's been since about 2007, when a top tier Georgia team, came to Ohio, for the USA vs Herbie Challenge. (Buford and Camden Co.)

And looks as though mighty Valdosta took another lump on the buttocks against 1-4 McEachern two weeks ago, 28-6 at HOME. And my boys have designs on making them give up football in about another month. We haven't scored sixty in a while.

Last edited:
Bring it on, Georgia ball ain't ready for them Ohio boys.
Would you like those headstones in block or cursive?

We did some NICEUNS for...
Trinity Christian Fla.
Tampa Plant, Fla.
Hoover, Ala.
Bishop Sullivan, Va.
Dutch Fork, S.C.
Trinity Catholic, MO.
Tallahassee Lincoln, twice
Vista Murietta Calif.
#2 nationally ranked Valdosta in 1989, as '20/20' filmed the MIGHTY CATS. We cost um a NATTY, 7-0!!!
And Coffee High lost to my boys four straight seasons. And their feature back was Tyreek Hill.

We were the only team to beat State Champion Valdosta, in four different seasons.
WE came within a foot, of beating eventual National Champion Thomasville, and William Andrews, when future Super Bowl Champion Virgil Seay, was stopped short of the goal line in 1974.
We lost to National Champion Thomasville, 14-9 National Champion Valdosta, 7-0, and National Champion Lagrange, 17-16.

And we sceeered da beGEEEZERS outa USA TODAY #10, American Heritage Plantation, Fla., losing 17-14, after three missed FG's by our sophomore kicker. Since graduation from Colquitt. He has kicked three seasons for Florida State.

THIS season, Colquitt has a LBer signed with Duke, an OL signed with N.C. ST., a QB signed with Georgia State, and a TE and WR who just flipped from UGA to FSU.

If you got the money, we got the time. Because WE ain't VALDOSTA!🤣

Last edited:

OOOPS, I spoke too soon. Back to the slammer.
Addendum to the Omar White incarceration. APPARENTLY, he had Perry Mason on his DEEfense team. He was released into the custody of the Orangemen of Syracuse last week!