Request for Info - Ashland's Conard Field House

JAVMAN83

Can any of the old timers here confirm that Ashland's Conard Field House was 10-laps/mile (176 yards) prior to 1982?

I was in Conard Field House about two years ago. The starting line markings would indicate this to be true.
10 lap/mile tracks back in the day were very common. The data I have on some of Ashland's indoor meets back in the 70s-80s appear to support this, but I'm glad you could provide some back up data. Thank you.

10 lap/mile tracks back in the day were very common. The data I have on some of Ashland's indoor meets back in the 70s-80s appear to support this, but I'm glad you could provide some back up data. Thank you.
Was Cedarville's old indoor track also 160 meters. I remember racing there and it being less than 200 but can't remember the distance.

Was Cedarville's old indoor track also 160 meters. I remember racing there and it being less than 200 but can't remember the distance.
I've confirmed their old facility was also a 10 lap per mile track = 176 yds. That was from my 1991 Vermeer Classic program. I've got the old facility on videotape in my vault of VHS tapes.