Prediction: 1st of many D1 recruits '15

CC, do you know the name of an eighth grade player from Our Lady of Grace who decided to come to La Salle. Supposedly, both St. Xavier and Elder wanted him also. Here is a post from a Moeller football coach.

A former co-worker today posted on facebook ""The Decision"**** after much deliberation and meditation, my son Alex has decided to take his talents...(academics and athletics)....to La Salle high school....class of 2016 gonna be nasty....proud papa.. holla"

I told him that Alex would have looked good in Blue and Gold and asked what sport he played, this was his response "basketball and football...coupled with a 3.8 GPA....sidenote....moeller is the only gcl school that didn't send us anything....elder.lasalle and st.x bombarded us with stuff"

Jordan Thompson La Salle 2015:

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/recruit...lineman-jordan-thompson-is-a-player-to-watch/

La Salle freshman defensive lineman Jordan Thompson is expected to be heavily recruited in the next couple of seasons, according to La Salle coach Tom Grippa. Thompson, who is 6 feet 2 and 240 pounds, has received interest from UC and Grippa said the Bearcats could offer as early as this spring.

Go Lancers,
CC

Where did Jordan go to grade school?

Jordan Thompson La Salle 2015:

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/recruit...lineman-jordan-thompson-is-a-player-to-watch/

La Salle freshman defensive lineman Jordan Thompson is expected to be heavily recruited in the next couple of seasons, according to La Salle coach Tom Grippa. Thompson, who is 6 feet 2 and 240 pounds, has received interest from UC and Grippa said the Bearcats could offer as early as this spring.

Go Lancers,
CC

Any Seniors? Juniors? getting D1 offers?

While I don't know how good he is in football, I would hope he continues track (Jaleel) after high school.

CC, do you know the name of an eighth grade player from Our Lady of Grace who decided to come to La Salle. Supposedly, both St. Xavier and Elder wanted him also. Here is a post from a Moeller football coach.

This particular young man and his family changed their minds.

Lancermania, not sure about the young man you are talking about. Good luck to him wherever he lands. I guess Don has inside info.

Congrats to Jaleel. I've spoken with him before at an open house. He is very well spoken and a mentor to the younger guys. With his work ethic and coachability he will succeed in whatever direction he chooses.

A few players from the class of 2015 already have pages on scouting ohio if you want to follow them the coming three years. Jordan Thompson is the only freshman that has an offer on the table that I know of so far.

Go Lancers!
CC

Where did Jordan go to grade school?

Not sure where he went to grade school but I had an opportunity to watch him play last year at CHCA..this kid was amazing. Played both sides of the ball and as a running back/tight end no one could stop him. Incredibly soft hands and tremendous power. I believe CHCA's 8th grade team had an undefeated football season.