Playoffs!!!!!

JediMaster

The Comets did it!!! Woooo!!! Heck of a season so far, now if they can find a way to keep the ball rollin'! I've heard they may face the Middies or Lebanon, will we know as of now?? Which team would you rather take?

:clap:
:party:
:clap:

Yea, the exclamation points look a lot better than the question marks. :cool:

All the Yappi playoff experts have the Comets visiting the St X Bombers next Saturday.

I bet Castner is excited as ever to go up against St.X... With his knowledge of the ins and outs of that system, I believe from a coaching perspective it should be one of his best coached games yet (plus he has the mentality of "stickin it" to his friends down there)

Just wondering aloud to fellow Comets, is it wrong of me to state that Mason has the best facilities all together in the state?

Just wondering aloud to fellow Comets, is it wrong of me to state that Mason has the best facilities all together in the state?

Many college coaches during recruiting season often comment about Mason's facilities. It's hard for DII and DI-AA schools to compare, in fact once you get out of the major conferences, most MAC schools don't have facilities to compare. The best line about facilities came from one of Brown's coaches "300lbs is 300lbs, whether it is chrome, iron, or a stump".

No problem here. There may be a few better or as good but I think it's accepted that that is a very short list.

But SWMCinci is right...reminds me of Rocky IV where the Ivan Drago is training in state-of-the-art facilities and Rocky is training in some bare-bones cabin in Siberia. Yea, I can't resist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZA6mvMXxBQ