Playoff Gripes

Hooper419

I hate split sessions... Big schools should host .. People would like to watch two good games without having to clear the gym.

Also- Willard is charging for PARKING at the Danbury/Loudonville game tonight?!!!?? SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO HOST AGAIN if you're going to do this! Ridiculous

I hate split sessions... Big schools should host .. People would like to watch two good games without having to clear the gym.

Also- Willard is charging for PARKING at the Danbury/Loudonville game tonight?!!!?? SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO HOST AGAIN if you're going to do this! Ridiculous
1. I don't care for split sessions either.
2. Loudonville/Danbury are playing at Massillon Perry HS and they have never charged for parking...at least up to two years ago.

The OHSAA has cut back what they pay schools to host so much that it's almost not worth it. They are allowed to charge parking and get to keep that $$$, which ends up being more than what the OHSAA pays them to host the game itself

My school hasn't been relevant in girls basketball for several years but in our area we'd play our District and Regional games at the Elida Fieldhouse, capacity 3,200 or so. Sometimes District games at Lima Sr., cap. 2,200 or so. If you had double sessions for any of those games you'd sell out and a lot of people could not see their team play. Regional games always had crowds of 3,000+ if not a sell out.

Our boys and girls played tournament games at Van Wert and Elida in the past and they have always charged for parking. $2 or $3 per car. Was never a big deal.