on the way..........

jtk

to 7-3...........

they get off the snide tonight and beat the big blue of hamiltucky.

didn't hear much chatter today here on yappi, so i figured all the OH fans have given up on the season.

after a win though the blowhards will be back.

jtk
()

Despite the record, OH is a solid team. They will likely upset someone later in the year.

At this point 5-5 would be a successful season but 3-7 is looking more likely.

Only saw the score and don't know any specifics about the game, but this was definitely a step back. Going to be hard to get to 5 - 5 now.

I see the Oak Hills board hasn't changed. I haven't posted in months and come back to read this garbage.

Who is Bigwood?

Where is JTK?

What happened to the wrestling coach who posted on here?

How is Coach Scholz handling the season?

Thanks!

I see the Oak Hills board hasn't changed. I haven't posted in months and come back to read this garbage.

Who is Bigwood?

Where is JTK?

Thanks!

Hibernation. Check back Nov. 14th..... unless of course we get hijacked on here for a 4th season in a row. :)

Who is Bigwood?

Where is JTK?

Thanks!

JTK is a model american. Apparently my good friend and former employer Jerry Springer, was banned from the OH yappi, so you won't have to hear from him anymore.

Well I assume that springer and JTK were banned for their disgusting comments about one Bigwood. That springer character is out of control. That's why I left his show and started my own.

How is the one and only JTK banned from his own high school forum? I saw that he was banned and I went back and read most of the newer threads and he didn't do anything worthy of a ban? I'm still trying to figure out who the Bigwood boy/girl/man/woman is trying to prove? That person needs to get a clue about the state of OH and the athletic teams in general.

Hey Steve Wilkos, have you seen Dr. Phil lately?

BTW, Oakie High faces the Comets this weekend? I'm just glad it isn't on television again, so I won't have to watch it.

I couldn't believe it myself, JTK of all people got banned. I mean, I see why springer got the axe, even though most of his stuff was a bit unsavory, he spoke the truth, which obviously some of the OH faithful couldn't handle.

I haven't seen Dr. Phil, but I have him on speed dial should the need arise. I also wouldn't be too worried about the great JTK, like the wrestling great Leaping Lanny Poffo, his character was cancelled and he returned under the ring name the Genius. I am sure that JTK will make some sort of return

I couldn't believe it myself, JTK of all people got banned. I mean, I see why springer got the axe, even though most of his stuff was a bit unsavory, he spoke the truth, which obviously some of the OH faithful couldn't handle.

I haven't seen Dr. Phil, but I have him on speed dial should the need arise. I also wouldn't be too worried about the great JTK, like the wrestling great Leaping Lanny Poffo, his character was cancelled and he returned under the ring name the Genius. I am sure that JTK will make some sort of return

Lookie here...Bigwood/killa created a new name because he couldn't face the music on his Elder losing by 40 to Ed's prediction.

I know, I know you're not bigwood...blah, blah...Save the slop woodie, your act is easy to spot!

I guess I can cancel my subscription to Yappi now. If I can't get the real scoop of OH athletics then why should I visit this site. All I see posted on here are things that really aren't reality. Come on man! I thought I saw that JTK was in the running to be a moderator of the OH site so he could clean it up. I guess that isn't the case anymore!

JTK will return I'm sure of it......I just don't want him to return as GoldDust!

Lookie here...Bigwood/killa created a new name because he couldn't face the music on his Elder losing by 40 to Ed's prediction.

I know, I know you're not bigwood...blah, blah...Save the slop woodie, your act is easy to spot!

Actually, I am not bigwood. Google the name, Steve WIlkos, should be easy to figure out.

I guess I can cancel my subscription to Yappi now. If I can't get the real scoop of OH athletics then why should I visit this site. All I see posted on here are things that really aren't reality. Come on man! I thought I saw that JTK was in the running to be a moderator of the OH site so he could clean it up. I guess that isn't the case anymore!

JTK will return I'm sure of it......I just don't want him to return as GoldDust!

Stardust, perhaps.

I, unfortunately, couldn't attend the game but from the information I was receiving the game was ugly. The final score verifies that. Has the team decided to say the heck with it? There are still 4 games to play. Play for pride or something! I never thought the defense would give up that many points.

No it is a playoff bound program every year. They nearly squeaked out a victory against the reigning DII state champions a few weeks back, and dont you forget it!