On the subject of sports betting……?

Need advice for an upcoming Broncos game: Broncos vs. Chargers next week!! I happen to be friends with a Chargers fan who kind of challenged me to a bet. Said if Broncos beat the Chargers; he’d pay me $25 cash? But if Chargers win; I lose and have to pay him $25 cash? Not asking if you condone or don’t condone sports gambling; but just asking would that be a smart bet to make?? Not sure about the odds and all that but I say if this Charger fan wants me to take his cash if i win the bet, I’m almost tempted to accept his bet offer!!!!

Need advice for an upcoming Broncos game: Broncos vs. Chargers next week!! I happen to be friends with a Chargers fan who kind of challenged me to a bet. Said if Broncos beat the Chargers; he’d pay me $25 cash? But if Chargers win; I lose and have to pay him $25 cash? Not asking if you condone or don’t condone sports gambling; but just asking would that be a smart bet to make?? Not sure about the odds and all that but I say if this Charger fan wants me to take his cash if i win the bet, I’m almost tempted to accept his bet offer!!!!
Without looking up the odds, but I'd have to say Broncos are the favorite. So, yeah, I'd probably take the bet.

(edit) looked it up, Broncos are 3.5 point favorites, so a straight-up bet for the Broncos would be pretty good odds.