OJ Simpson

underthelights

OJ Simpson passed away. I kind of felt bad for OJ. He was never convicted of murder, but that's what he is known for. It seems as though the media spin took away his presumption of innocence. He was undeniably one of the greatest players the NFL has ever seen. His 2,000 yards in 14 games averaging over 140 yards per game that season will never be replicated, especially in todays game. He was an announcer, movie star, and had generational wealth. Then, all of that disappeared and he spent the last 30 years of his life living with the debilitating stigma that he got away with murder. Even his armed robbery case was affected by it. What a wild story this man's life was. Goodbye OJ. For better or worse, the world will miss you.

OJ Simpson passed away. I kind of felt bad for OJ. He was never convicted of murder, but that's what he is known for. It seems as though the media spin took away his presumption of innocence. He was undeniably one of the greatest players the NFL has ever seen. His 2,000 yards in 14 games averaging over 140 yards per game that season will never be replicated, especially in todays game. He was an announcer, movie star, and had generational wealth. Then, all of that disappeared and he spent the last 30 years of his life living with the debilitating stigma that he got away with murder. Even his armed robbery case was affected by it. What a wild story this man's life was. Goodbye OJ. For better or worse, the world will miss you.
Life is what you make of it. OJ had life by the you know what and threw it all away. Was even given a 2nd chance and threw that away. Nobody to blame for his misfortune but himself.

I mean, what sort of person writes and sells a book called "If I did It, confessions of the killer" or whatever. A guilty person looking to make money, that's who. Or a total mental case. Or both.

I mean, what sort of person writes and sells a book called "If I did It, confessions of the killer" or whatever. A guilty person looking to make money, that's who. Or a total mental case. Or both.
Someone who lost their fortune defending themselves in a murder case. Our society is gross sometimes.

Lets assume for a moment that he didn't actually do it and the justice system got it right when he was acquitted. How messed up is it that someone murdering his ex wife completely ruined his whole life? Include with this that the vast majority of society doesn't believe you're innocent.

Last edited:
Someone who lost their fortune defending themselves in a murder case. Our society is gross sometimes.

Lets assume for a moment that he didn't actually do it and the justice system got it right when he was acquitted. How messed up is it that someone murdering his ex wife completely ruined his whole life? Include with this that the vast majority of society doesn't believe you're innocent.
Simpson was found liable for murder in a civil trial case plus this after he became a free man after serving 9 years of jail time for robbery:

In 2018, he (Simpson) was caught on camera at one of those restaurants saying "Being a felon ain't all bad." Simpson definitely enjoyed the star treatment that he received at most, if not all, establishments and he was often bombarded by tourists and locals who begged for selfies, autographs and high-fives. He was also frequently spotted in the company of younger, blonde women. That from Fox 5 Atlanta

OJ Simpson ruined his own life.

Edit: https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/o-j-simpsons-life-in-las-vegas-after-release-from-prison

Last edited:

J F C....

He did it dude. He was a well documented POS. With that said, he is on the other side now. God will judge. If you believe in that sort of thing.

First, you do realize those murders were a blatant obvious crime of passion right? First, stabbings are such, but basically decapitation is even worse.

Second, he was acquitted simply due to jury nullification as a response to the LAPD and prior Rodney king incident.

Third, we have a two tiered justice system. He benefitted from it with his best of the best dream team.

Fourth, he was still living just fine. He used his wealth to hire the best of the best and benefited from it.

Fifth, his trust and will, showing vindication towards his victims still, proves yet again he had a grudge, passion, and acted on it years ago

Last edited:
First, you do realize those murders were a blatant obvious crime of passion right? First, stabbings are such, but basically decapitation is even worse.

Second, he was acquitted simply due to jury nullification as a response to the LAPD and prior Rodney king incident.

Third, we have a two tiered justice system. He benefitted from it with his best of the best dream team.

Fourth, he was still living just fine. He used his wealth to hire the best of the best and benefited from it.

Fifth, his trust and will, showing vindication towards his victims still, proves yet again he had a grudge, passion, and acted on it years ago
If he didn't do it, why would he want the Goldman's to get any part of his estate? I mean, if he did it, why didn't we get some sort of death bed confession? That would be the OJ thing to do. He maintained his innocence until the end.

Did he really do it? Who knows, who cares? The fact of the matter is he was exonerated.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...utor-says-hard-no-controversial-ex-rcna147756

This is like saying Pete Rose didn't bet on baseball - because officially there was not finding.

OJ was acquitted because of race relations in LA. Remember just a few years before, the Rodney King thing happened and because Nicole and Ron Goldman were white, it became about race. Blacks not even associated with Simpson cheered when he was acquitted. Cheered!!! There wasn't anyone else even remotely suspected and LA turned this into a TV show and I feel due to fear of another LA riot, Simpson was allowed to walk.

Lord have mercy.

"OJ Simpson, Football Great, Knife & Bruno Magli Aficionado, Goes to the Arms of God"

Excuse me while I vomit.