mogadore alumni football players

shaggy11

Can the wildcats put together an alumni football team in two weeks for a game versus springfiled in July???

Spartans are ready!!!

free alumni registration

To register for free go to alumnifootballusa.com>then go to ohio>then go to akron area team>then go to mogadore to register for the roster, its free

Be carefull what you wish for! Because This year Mogadore has put together a team for the ages! Some of Mogadore's best ever from the early 90's all the way up to last year's star Jake Mcgavinew. I think springfield may have bitten off more than they can chew! Its gonna be a pretty interesting back field with Chuck Moore and Tommy Lee suiting up!!! See you soon!

Location and date are still being worked out, but looks like either July 29th or August 5th and hopefully at Mogadore, if it ends up being July 29th Chuck Moore won't be able to play due to a prior engagement, at least thats what my sources told me lol!

Mogs field is not in the best condition for a game. Its going to be a mud bath if a cloud is in the sky.

The field will be just fine, and I just saw on springfield's alumni website, that they are planning a "victory" party august 5th, I think that if they are that over confident that they are in alot of trouble.