Moe vs St. X round # 1

I’m gonna go with X in 4. Don’t think they’re weak at any spots while Moe has a few (very few and kinda picking at hairs here) question marks at spots like OH2, DS and L

Whoa. Anyone watch that can give some detail?
25-21, 25-23, 25-21
St X definitely played with more confidence and was the better team last night.

This should sum up the night for Moe: Third set, St X up 23-21. Off of a Moe timeout, St X serves, but Moe gets called for rotational fault. 24-21. St X serves, Moe overpass, set 25-21. Match 3-0.

However, I have no doubt, by the end of the year, Moe will have its best foot forward.

For Moe:
S: Marcum,
Opp: Geselbracht, DS'd with Wong late game 3
MB1: The Big Fella
MB2: Sauer, Ernst in game 3
OH1: Haggerty
OH2: Threm with Dollard DS
L: Mack
Interesting having Threm at OH. Did he pass ok? I understand getting more offense on the pin but he's quick and experienced in the middle.

Another big GCL matchup tonight with Elder vs. Moeller. Elder's taken care of everyone on their schedule in 3 so far; will be interesting to see how they do tonight against their 1st true test of the season. Have to think Moe is gonna come out hungry after getting swept by X earlier this week.

Another big GCL matchup tonight with Elder vs. Moeller. Elder's taken care of everyone on their schedule in 3 so far; will be interesting to see how they do tonight against their 1st true test of the season. Have to think Moe is gonna come out hungry after getting swept by X earlier this week.
I am leaning Moeller in 4, but I wouldnt be surprised if we see this match go the distance.

Biggest question marks are whether Elder's young middles can rise to the occasion and whether Moeller's passing can keep them in system. One way or another, it'll be standing room only at Elder tonight.