Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
The general board has a good thread but I don't like to post the funny memes that are more political in nature. Thought it might be a good idea to have a similar thread in here with the memes that might cause a stir on the general board. These should be funny and not just outright mean.

The general board has a good thread but I don't like to post the funny memes that are more political in nature. Thought it might be a good idea to have a similar thread in here with the memes that might cause a stir on the general board. These should be funny and not just outright mean.

1715425684206.png

Where have all the memes gone, long time passing?
Where have all the memes gone, long time ago?
Where have all the memes gone?
Expensive bandwidth ate them everyone
Oh, at least Yappi's not behind a paywall
Oh, at least Yappi's not behind a paywall.

Apologies to Pete Seeger

1.jpg
2888308.png

Mother's Day then and now. Sadly one too often does not realize the significance of the day until she is gone.

Where have all the memes gone, long time passing?
Where have all the memes gone, long time ago?
Where have all the memes gone?
Expensive bandwidth ate them everyone
Oh, at least Yappi's not behind a paywall
Oh, at least Yappi's not behind a paywall.

Apologies to Pete Seeger
I am saddened that a meme thread got virtually destroyed. Who in this place is triggered by comedy and satire? If you are, then why even visit this thread?

I am saddened that a meme thread got virtually destroyed. Who in this place is triggered by comedy and satire? If you are, then why even visit this thread?
A humorless Leftist, obviously. Marxism cannot abide ridicule, that's why they favor it's use against their own adversaries.