Massillon Proud

Is Massillon Proud an open objective forum for Massillon topics?

• Total voters
I have a circle??? Yaaaaay!

What a goof, no one is covering up anything, but A LOT do not know the whole story, including you.

I have heard about you, and it's all true, no one is covering that up.

People know what's going on and who's trying to cover it up by lies about the situation and the people who are discussing it. Check the pm I sent you about the past history of this kind of activity. You or your friends know nothing about what I know or about me. What you do know is just enough to lie and try to stonewall the situation and make up libelous and slanderous lies about those discussing it so you can try to cover what you are doing to the program by attempting to discredit discusion of the topic and those that discuss it! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves you aren't helping the program!

But you know about me and my 'circle'. Whatever. And how do you know what I do for the program?

You contradict yourself every other thread.

Done here, this is a perfect place for you

I'm aware of what's common knowledge in town and I clearly described objectively what I know factually to be going on as far as what has happen to those who would accept no negativity about the program then had to eat their words and go along with actions being promoted toward the program. Show me where I contradicted myself once so we can eliminate another red herring with no substance you throw out to cloud the issue.

Go back if constructive criticism bothers you to where your circle of supposed upstanding posters are continuing activities I PMed you documentation about what previously has been a common practice there for years, so you can blindly follow whatever they feel is your instructions on how to "support" the program!

Last edited: