Livestreaming games

A few schools stream in SW Ohio and then there are a few production companies that will show games (Waycross Media and ICRC-TV)
Every game and every team we play against has GameChanger - it's just a matter of whether it's a private group or not.

On ysnlive.com today (4-9-24).

Fitch at Canfield 5pm
Lordstown at St. John 5pm
Louisville at Ursuline 5:30
Perry at Edgewood 4:30

What schools or sites livestream games?
A ton of schools live stream on Gamechanger but last summer GC changed the default stream setting to "confirmed family members only" and most teams don't change it so the streams/clips are not viewable to the average softball fan.

Big Time Sports TV will be Live Streaming Softball Games on our new YouTube page. Click Subscribe to watch https://m.youtube.com/@BigTimeSportsOH

Weds April 10 Conotton Valley vs Strasburg watch the First pitch Live. We will be on the Air At 4:55 weather permitting. For updates on Games like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @btsohio

A ton of schools live stream on Gamechanger but last summer GC changed the default stream setting to "confirmed family members only" and most teams don't change it so the streams/clips are not viewable to the average softball fan.
I just got GameChanger. What does being a family member entail? I am just a casual fan that likes to watch softball. If I make a request, is it a formality? If it as approved, then what does that mean? Would my email address be available to the team and all its members? I just have the basic no pay app. So I can follow games that way. Thx.

I just got GameChanger. What does being a family member entail? I am just a casual fan that likes to watch softball. If I make a request, is it a formality? If it as approved, then what does that mean? Would my email address be available to the team and all its members? I just have the basic no pay app. So I can follow games that way. Thx.
One of the team admin's would have to approve you as a family member of one of the players. (you would pick the player when requesting). The only thing the team will see is your name and you can change it to anything you would like. With no subscription you can watch live streams(if you get approved by those teams) and see the AI generated recap of the game.