Lexington

nocantoncane

Hoover signed a home and home with Lexington high school for the 2009 and 2010 seasons. 2009 at Lexington and 2010 at Hoover. Lexington made the D II playoffs last year and looks to do the same this year under third year coach BJ Payne. Currently have won the last 14 of 15 regular season games including being 7-0 ths year.
Lexington replaces ?

Depends on what week it is?
It would be great if it replaced the Washington or Canada game.
But there are strong rumors that Louisville won't be renewed. It could be a D2 game that replaces the Leopards.
The word in Massillon is that the Tigers have signed a 2-year deal with an undisclosed Stark County team. Any chance it's the Vikes?

week 3 game. word is that Louisville and Hoover have not signed on for next year as of yet. doesn't mean they won't, but currently not in ink.

I like the game alot. It probably will replace the Canada game as I think we'll be playing the Leps again. At least I hope so as it will be a good year to play them. They will lose most of their guys and we will have most of ours back.

is it to early to ask for directions and seating capacity? :laugh: nice to see an upgrade to the schedule...i have been one of the most vocal opponents of this years schedule so i will give credit here. hopefully we can add another quality opponent to go along with this game and Louisville (keep the Leopards!!!!) BJ Payne is a Mount Union guy so he knows success...he has really turned Lexington around. i always enjoy going to new towns to watch the Vikes so this should be a fun trip. GO VIKINGS!!!