LA Chargers Hire Jim Harbaugh

He did a really good job in SF and Stanford before that. How long until his shtick wears on the owner?

He did a really good job in SF and Stanford before that. How long until his shtick wears on the owner?
This is one time where two teams in one town may be good. That owner will put up with a lot if he's convinced it can make him the owner of a better team than his landlord has. Great young QB, but lots of money being spent on the top 5-6 guys, though

This assures the Chargers getting the max six nationally televised games next season, most probably joining the Jets, Chiefs, and, of course, the Cowboys.
Just to see if that goon eats another booger?!?! I'd rather count Taylor Swift sightings....

It's incredible to me that a professiona football team would hire him. It's so wrong on so many levels and it stuns me that the media says nothing. The Michigan program is under investigation, Harbaugh has been suspended twice just this season with previous improprieties?? And for the Chargers front office they don't seem to care??
It's so sad that college coaches can run programs like this, then just bail when it's time to pay up.

It's incredible to me that a professiona football team would hire him. It's so wrong on so many levels and it stuns me that the media says nothing. The Michigan program is under investigation, Harbaugh has been suspended twice just this season with previous improprieties?? And for the Chargers front office they don't seem to care??
It's so sad that college coaches can run programs like this, then just bail when it's time to pay up.
Pete Carroll ring a bell or Bill Bellicheat?

What he is being accused of isnt relative to the NFL. It’s not lot like he‘s in legal trouble.

Reactions: y2h
He'll wear out his welcome in time. He'll either put off management with is ego and need to be in complete control or his intense rah-rah BS will wear out with the players.

Because they understood the material.

He'll wear out his welcome in time. He'll either put off management with is ego and need to be in complete control or his intense rah-rah BS will wear out with the players.
I give him two seasons tops, possibly less. And don't forget who's #1 with the Chagers, it's Herbert's team. Franchise QB's run the teams, not coaches.