JV and Freshmen Scores 2014

Would someone please post the scores here or let me know where they can be found?

CardDad, Of course I do not have all of the Colerain freshman and jv game results, but the St. X website shows:

Freshman - St. X 13, Colerain 6.
JV - St. X 27, Colerain 0.

Maybe others can help with some of the other scores from their schools' websites.

Sweet, thanks! Looks like the Freshman team is doing pretty well this year with a 7-1 record. That's very promising.
The Freshman team is split pretty drastically, IMO. Seems they have several "dudes", as Coach Bolden like to say, and several others who are tweeners.

As sophomores next year, several will probably play roles as this years sophomores and Juniors are one year older.

2015 could be a special year for the Cardinals.

-CardinalsFAn

JV Scores
Colerain - 7 LaSalle - 14
Colerain - 0 St. Xavier - 27
Colerain - 10 Trinity - 43
Colerain - 37 Fairfield - 14
Colerain - 9 L. West - 27
Colerain - 23 East - 16
Colerain - 32 Hamilton - 14
Colerain - 6 Princeton - 7
Colerain - 41 Sycamore - 7

Freshmen Scores
Colerain - 22 LaSalle - 22
Colerain - 6 St. Xavier - 13
Colerain - 6 Trinity - 0
Colerain - 8 Fairfield - 6
Colerain - 40 L. West - 7
Colerain - 29 L. East - 13
Colerain - 34 Hamilton - 8
Colerain - 54 Princeton - 6
Colerain - 40 Sycamore - 7

The Freshman team is split pretty drastically, IMO. Seems they have several "dudes", as Coach Bolden like to say, and several others who are tweeners.

As sophomores next year, several will probably play roles as this years sophomores and Juniors are one year older.

-CardinalsFAn

I'd love to see another football state title hung up at Colerain.

Fuller still the coach?

-CardinalsFAn

The only thing that I don't see so far is a speed back to replace Asberry unless it's a kid from the current freshmen team. Our offense depends very much on having great outside speed to turn the corner and right now Asberry is it.