Just another example of Dems hating democracy

IMG_7562.jpeg

If myself and 4 other cars parked on a state route and just sat there blocking traffic wouldn’t our cars least be towed? Is there a rule if it’s over a certain number of cars or people the cops won’t do anything?

I guess your ignoring what's going on college campuses all over the country.
Even Reverend Al piped in that these events occurring on campuses are hurting their January 6 mantra:

“What I did in other situations was to bring attention to a cause, not become the cause, and what is troubling me about a lot of this is they’ve become the cause. It’s about them. It’s not about pushing the cause,” Sharpton continued, adding later, “How do the Democrats, how do all of us on that side say January 6 was wrong if you can have the same pictures going on on college campuses.”

I guess Jan 6th = Open borders.
I thought protests were good for America.. Oh that’s right only leftist lead protests are good. All other protests are Nazi in origin.

If myself and 4 other cars parked on a state route and just sat there blocking traffic wouldn’t our cars least be towed? Is there a rule if it’s over a certain number of cars or people the cops won’t do anything?
It’s all about enforcement. Every law that government needs to keep the peace has already been written, for the most part. I guess a mayor may have to think about what judge he’s going to have to appear before if some race-baiting turd or civil rights hack tries to catch a case.

These Democrat people elected to leadership positions willingly bend their citizenry over for the Democrat soldiers. I can’t imagine why people are stupid enough to keep voting for them.