Is this it for Sedmak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to go ahead and delete all my post regarding this issue as it has taken away from what this thread was intended for. If anyone was/has been offended I do apologize as none was intended. Enough is enough.

You've come to your conclusions and I was waiting on the contradicting comment. Look I don't give a damn whether you believe me or not. Does it really matter??? Not really because you nor I are going to have a say in what the final outcome is if it already has/has not been addressed. HWCUSA move on about it and let it go. Believe what you want. If I'm not believable in your eyes that's fine with me.

You take what you know as fact and run with that. Let me ask you this. Where you their regarding what we have discussed? If yes then you have an argument, or are you basing your findings on your prior encounters with the kid? Myself, I'll stick to what I know since I was their, and DISGUSTED!!!! I might add. HE WOULD BE OFF MY TEAM. PERIOD!!!!

I see you added more to this post! This is everything I know about this unfortunate situation. At the very least it sheds doubt.

I was told by more than one kid what happened as far as they saw it over a 3-4 week period. You only comment on a very small piece of all the events that leads up to whatever you saw. After talking to a player and parent yesterday they both said that this issue he was accused of was not true and in fact being used against him purely on speculation and assumption.

The kid was very upset (I'm guessing that's the part you saw) because he was tired of being accused of taking stimulates and his fellow players asking him if he was taking, what now became drugs. What started out as stimulants was now perceived as drugs by his team mates. That same player I talked to also confirmed that the coach did apologize in practice and confirm that those allegations were indeed false.

I'll ask you the same question that you've avoided 4 times now.

Why would the coach apologize to the kid (in front of the team) for that incident and say it wasn’t true, if it wasn’t? Please answer this.

So...you have up to the minute what I Know now. I don't pretend I know everything that went on but I will say that it appears to have been mishandled.

Until you or anyone has all the facts you shouldn't be commenting on a kid in public and saying negative things about him especially if it may not be true. Come to think about it just like gocomets21 stated:

"Bigtyme I think you have crossed the line in discussing what this kid may or may not have done. Most of us know who is being referred to here and I do not think that this is the time or place to discuss it. You have done everything but say that the kid is taking stimulates. I know the kid at the center of this issue and I have nothing but great things to say about him. For him to be called out as a cheater and unreliable, or a poison as 8-26 states, is sad."
Couldn't agree more with that quote!

Don’t take it personal Bigtyme; I would call you or anyone out for commenting inappropriately about a minor on a public forum. What makes it worse is it appears to be false information that you are contributing to the spread of.
I'm just trying to clear up the unethical situation you have created on this thread due to your negative comments. This would apply to whoever’s son this is/was, including your own and mine. Shame on you! Be a man and admit you used poor judgment whether it was true or not!

HWCUSA my numerous post regarding this issue have been taken down not because of what I felt was untrue because I stand by what I said/saw and if confronted by Staff/Coaches would sign my name on it. But the reality is as gocomets21 stated that this is just not the time nor place. I wish and hope everything works out well for the young man as well as the team. Issue dead?? Agreed?

HWCUSA my numerous post regarding this issue have been taken down not because of what I felt was untrue because I stand by what I said/saw and if confronted by Staff/Coaches would sign my name on it. But the reality is as gocomets21 stated that this is just not the time nor place. I wish and hope everything works out well for the young man as well as the team. Issue dead?? Agreed?

OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.