I was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar

None of you will acknowledge it, but I was spot on about everything I said about Eds. Those trash bags don’t win without those transfers. And guess what? They will load up on transfers again next yr, bc that’s what low class, trashy programs do. End the series with them.

What a waste for the Dad’s club to feed them and they act like punks all game. They should’ve let them starve.

Mods, just keep one of these threads open so he stops creating a million of them if you're not going to ban him.

Omar, just post your nonsense here and let others bash you in one place.

I'll start:

There's something you need to wrap your head around. All of the state contenders have been using open borders for over a decade. They're not turning back. If Elder doesn't get on board, which is their choice, that distance between feeder athlete and open enrollment athlete is going to continue to separate.

It's going to get worse if Elder stands pat, which they seem to be doing. You're going to have to come to terms with that.

And for what it's worth, you were wrong about pretty much everything in this game. They didn't get turbo-clocked, it will be one of the most competitive games they will play all year, they did get better from it, and Elder still respect Eds, and Eds still respects Elder.

It’s not open borders with late transfers, it’s blatant cheating. And if more schools grow balls and tell them to stop it, they can actually get it done.

I’m glad your nephew was cut, I hope that crushed his soul.

It’s not open borders with late transfers, it’s blatant cheating. And if more schools grow balls and tell them to stop it, they can actually get it done.

I’m glad your nephew was cut, I hope that crushed his soul.
Yet OHSAA said it wasn't. They didn't break any rules, and they're not out to get Elder.

Or maybe the OHSAA lees Northeast schools break the rules? Elder doesn’t have to play Eds and they should stop doing it. Again, let Ed’s play the MD & Boscos. If they were beat up after Elder, they’ll be in body bags after those teams and that’s what they deserve. Not literal death, but getting the s**t beat out of them 9 weeks out of the yr.

It's been a great series. A ton of great games in this series. Two of the best programs in Ohio.

No way either school wants it canceled. Dream on.

Why should Elder keep playing a dirt bag program whose values don’t align with their own? All of you hate on the Clearwater Acadmies & Football North but at least they don’t pretend to be something they’re not. Eds is far worse bc they try to bs stupid people into the inking they operate like a Catholic school.

Everyone, but apparently you, realizes the tall task of scheduling for the private Catholics.

I think everyone would like to see more city-wide schedules. It's still fun to play some really good programs to test your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.