How long will Cole last at Springfield?

Got beat by 50 last night to Mogadore. :confused::wallbang:

Since they won as many as last year, and as you have pointed out before, they have "middle school" players on the floor, my guess is they'll give him at least ONE offseason to try and turn it around, LOL. They're trotting out the backups from a team who couldn't win last year with freshmen and sophomores in a program that's been bad for a decade. I recommend making it to a game to see what they're dealing with out there. I've seen three games and they've been well-coached but completely overmatched on the floor. Defensively they're in the middle (according to Yappi), but they just have no consistent scorers and they're dead last in scoring; I don't know anyone who wins without scoring. Back in the day (pause for black and white flashback of Central Hower), we could pull kids off the sidewalk to score at Central Hower; it was just all about selling defense and selflessness. It takes years to develop varsity basketball skills, and no one can do it in months.

I don't think coaching is the problem out there. They have serious problems in all their sports right now. I hope they can get it turned around because I have a lot of old timers I'm still friends with out there who like what's being done with the program. My guess is that both he and administration knew this team was going to be almost historically bad when he accepted the job. If not, they're fooling themselves. I thought they would be a middle of the league type team until I saw the skill level of the kids out there.

Why would he want to be there though? Didnt he coach at St V as few years ago?

Oh I see what you're saying now, LOL. I know he's from there and used to coach there when my nephew was there. That's the only possible reason I can think of. I don't know if he coached at SVSM or not. I know he was at Stow and Tallmadge because he was on the sideline when we played them out there in the past. He might live in the community?

Oh I see what you're saying now, LOL. I know he's from there and used to coach there when my nephew was there. That's the only possible reason I can think of. I don't know if he coached at SVSM or not. I know he was at Stow and Tallmadge because he was on the sideline when we played them out there in the past. He might live in the community?

No he lives in Hartville. I understand why he would drive to St VM every day but Hartville to Springfield for these athletes?:confused: