Great Start for Garcia

Congrats to the Eagles on the win last night. Due to us playing so far away, I wasn't able to go to our game, and journey out to GlenOak Stadium, instead. Glad I did - was a nice game to watch.

GlenOak definitely still has work to do, but I was pleasantly surprised by their effort. I actually had Green winning the game, so obviously I was wrong to start with...lol.

I was very impressed with Adam Garman and Anthony Smith. The Garman kid ran down the QB from behind, when the QB was at full trot - pretty impressed with the young Garman's speed.

Whoever the people were that got the stadium up and running did a great job. The place looks fantastic and y'all should be very proud of yourselves. Here's hoping to more/bigger concessions stands in the future, though - the two permanent ones were totally overwhelmed lost night.

And it was nice not having to worry about the stadium collapsing under me......for those of you familiar with the old Plain Stadium, you'll now what I mean...lol.

Thanks for the comments PP! My parents were working the concessions and they said that more concessions will hopefully be put up this season, but there's no guarantees and next season is more likely to add more.

Thanks for the comments PP! My parents were working the concessions and they said that more concessions will hopefully be put up this season, but there's no guarantees and next season is more likely to add more.

Two comments, then, since your parents worked it - the mini-funnel cakes were great!!!

And is there any chance that they'd get a different cheese for the nachos? The aged cheddar was a bit too 'sharp'. Neither of us who got it, ended up eating it after the first taste.

We'll be back in about five weeks for our game w/your Eagles!

Two comments, then, since your parents worked it - the mini-funnel cakes were great!!!

And is there any chance that they'd get a different cheese for the nachos? The aged cheddar was a bit too 'sharp'. Neither of us who got it, ended up eating it after the first taste.

We'll be back in about five weeks for our game w/your Eagles!
I'll give them the good news on the cakes! And with the cheese, the concessionaire people and the school had literally less than a week to figure out the whole food situation because no one was sure who would work the stands, which school group would get what portion of the money, etc., so it was basically thrown together right in time before the first game. I'll see if any changes are going to happen on the menu for you. Gotta keep our Jackson friends happy for when you come back again!:thumb: