Good Win Copley- Bad Behavior!

dawgdon

I am an adult from Green with small children. I attended the much anticipated Copley-Green game this evening and was very disgusted by the behavior of the Copley fans during the National Anthem. They rudely and loudly sang intentionally off-tune and made noises during most of the Anthem. I have been to many sporting events, pro, college, and scholastic, and that was the FIRST time I EVER have seen or heard anything like what I witnessed tonight. I am appalled that a school district would tolerate such behavior. You truly should be embarassed. You may have had victory on the court this evening, but your fans disgraced your community. Last week, our community honored a veteran who returned form Iraq, very seriously injured. She has been recuperating, and now can walk. She stepped on to the court to a standing ovation from both sides of the floor. I am happy that she was honored when the fans knew what it means to be respectful and grateful. I hope she was NOT in attendance to witness the disrespect for the Anthem this evening. How sad! Also, the young lady who was singing the Anthem did a beautiful job, aand someone from Copley owes her an apology!

Teenagers will be teenagers....You can't let that get to you..It happens EVERYWHERE

you think disrespecting the national athem happens everywhere? say what?

that is the dumbest thing ever said, i have been to every bulldogs game this year and no other school in the burban or outside has had students act like fools during the athem.

you think disrespecting the national athem happens everywhere? say what?

that is the dumbest thing ever said, i have been to every bulldogs game this year and no other school in the burban or outside has had students act like fools during the athem.

Are you determined to hate Copley for all of eternity??? Just curious.... Just because a few kids were being idiots doesn't mean Copley is a terrible town hellbent on destroying the integrity of our country, ok? And yes, your students are the definition of fools