George Duhon Tournament?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
How is it that I've never heard of this tournament? I followed OHSAA softball casually for the last couple of decades. I actually remember George Duhon teaching pitchers back in the 70s and 80s.

Anyone know about this tournament? What teams are involved? I just saw that Field is playing in the tournament but no other teams were mentioned. Tried searching for info but it was only previous year articles.

How is it that I've never heard of this tournament? I followed OHSAA softball casually for the last couple of decades. I actually remember George Duhon teaching pitchers back in the 70s and 80s.

Anyone know about this tournament? What teams are involved? I just saw that Field is playing in the tournament but no other teams were mentioned. Tried searching for info but it was only previous year articles.
This is what I found: Looks like games are being played at Ghenshaft Park and Massillon Wash HS
Today's games - all 5pm
St V vs Alliance
Louisville vs Glenoak
Field vs Green
Dover vs Massillon

Tomorrow's 10 am games:
Glenoak vs Alliance
St V vs Louisville
Field vs Massillon
Dover vs Green

Tomorrow's Noon games:
St V vs Glenoak
Field vs Dover
Glenoak vs Alliance (doubleheader)
Green vs Massillon

Louisville vs. St. V was actually a better game. Louisville expanded their lead in the late innings. Dover shut out Field 11-0.