Genoa Throws Clinic, Sunday, April 2, 2017, Genoa, Ohio

oldthrower75

Genoa High School Throws Clinic, Sunday, April 2, 2017
Genoa High School will host our 10th annual THROWS CLINIC Sunday April 2, 2017 at Genoa High School in Genoa Ohio. Our throws clinic will be held inside so the weather will not be a problem.
We again have a Great Staff of College Coaches and current and former throwers that will be helping to instruct. My daughters Emily, Carly and Megan will be helping as well.
Over the years we have learned techniques and drills that we will be sharing to make you a better thrower and coach. Come learn what we know and you will have a Great 2017 outdoor season. This clinic is for High School and Middle School Throwers and High School and Middle School Coaches and Thrower Parents.
If you are interested in finding out more information, please email me at onceuponatyme@ezworks.net or call me at 419-862-3803 or 567-201-9638. I will send you the forms needed to attend.
We are getting this out alittle late as the throws clinic is Sunday, April 2, 2017 so please contact me soon if interested.
MFAthletics will be sponsoring us this year and they will have plenty of throwing equipment for sale for you.
Our throws clinic will run from 9:30am-4:30pm with registration and breakfast at 8:30am.
Coaches, this is a Great time to learn drills and techniques for your Middle School and High School Throwers.
Cost is $85.00 per athlete / $50.00 per coach or parent. Breakfast and lunch and a throw ball for drills is included in the price. See you April 2nd!

Thanks! Coach Mike Pendleton