Genoa High School Throws Clinic, Sunday April 13, 2014

oldthrower75

Genoa High School will host our 7th annual THROWS CLINIC Sunday, April 13, 2014 at Genoa High School in Genoa, Ohio. This Clinic was formally at Woodmore High School. Clinic held rain or shine. Again this year we have the privilege of having BRIAN OLDFIELD. Brian is a former American & World record holder (shot put), & the first man to throw 75' in the shot put. At Genoa we do many different things that seem to work well for shot put and discus. We have learned many of these drills from Brian Oldfield and John Powell. This years clinic will also have help from D1 college coaches. Emily, Erin & Carly and Megan Pendleton have done well with the drills & techniques that they have learned in high school. If you are interested in finding out more information please email me at onceuponatyme@ezworks.net or call 419-862-3803 (days) 419-665-2177 (evenings) and I'll send you the forms that need to be filled out. We are alittle late getting the clinic info. out so please contact me soon if interested. Clinic runs from 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. with registration starting at 8:30 a.m. We are limiting the clinic to the first 70 participants. Coaches this is a great time to learn drills and techniques for your high school athletes. Cost is $85 per athlete/ $50 per coach or parent. Breakfast and lunch are included in the price. Make sure to bring your cameras for photos with Brian.

Thanks, Coach Mike Pendleton

If you are planning on attending the throws clinic. Please mail me the forms and clinic fee ASAP. The clinic is only 2 weeks away. We have to plan for food and we need to know how many will be attending.
Thanks