Former Crusaders in College (Football)

The Game

I know there are more playing than what I have here, so feel free to add anything. It's good to keep up with how former Crusaders are doing at the next level.

Gus Ragland is completing 56% of his passes. He has 5 td's and 2 int. Miami is 1-3. (won first game Saturday)

Thomas MacVitte is averaging 237 yds a game passing and 71 yds a game rushing. He has been player of the week a couple times already in his conference. He has 10 td's in 3 games and his team is 2-1.

Matt Dotson caught a touchdown pass last night against Indiana. He rotates in with the starting lineup.

Elijah Taylor (Eastern Kentucky...former Notre Dame) has 10 tackles on the year.

Anyone know anything about Hausmann? He doesn't have any catches on the year and they've had quite a few blow outs. Maybe he's injured or just can't get on the field.

I know there are more playing than what I have here, so feel free to add anything. It's good to keep up with how former Crusaders are doing at the next level.

Gus Ragland is completing 56% of his passes. He has 5 td's and 2 int. Miami is 1-3. (won first game Saturday)

Thomas MacVitte is averaging 237 yds a game passing and 71 yds a game rushing. He has been player of the week a couple times already in his conference. He has 10 td's in 3 games and his team is 2-1.

Matt Dotson caught a touchdown pass last night against Indiana. He rotates in with the starting lineup.

Elijah Taylor (Eastern Kentucky...former Notre Dame) has 10 tackles on the year.

Anyone know anything about Hausmann? He doesn't have any catches on the year and they've had quite a few blow outs. Maybe he's injured or just can't get on the field.

How about former placekicker Matt Coghlin scoring a TD for Michigan State last night as well. Kudos to Peyton Ramsey from Elder (QB at Indiana) as well.

Just read that Larkin is retiring from football due to a neck injury. Damn shame. Kid had tremendous talent. Thoughts and prayers.

yes, that is sad to hear. NU having a rough year as well. I have few other guys to add to the list.

Matt Crable- starting qb for st. francis (Naia)

Brenden Bates- Kentucky reserve tight end, will play more next year

Austin Ringle- OL for university of charleston WV

Doug Bates- reserve OL for U cincy

Just read that Larkin is retiring from football due to a neck injury. Damn shame. Kid had tremendous talent. Thoughts and prayers.

I hate to hear that about the injury. He had a bright future in football. I am glad they caught the condition and didn’t put him at risk. He is one of the best high school football players I have seen play.

yes, that is sad to hear. NU having a rough year as well. But to larkins credit, he used football to pay for an elite education from Northwestern, I cringe when I see kids turn down offers from the lies of NW, duke and vandy. A lot of life after football.

I have few other guys to add to the list.

Matt Crable- starting qb for st. francis (Naia)

Brenden Bates- Kentucky reserve tight end, will play more next year

Chase Pankey- Mount st, joe- WR

Austin Ringle- OL for university of charleston WV

Doug Bates- reserve OL for U cincy

Is MacVittie still at a JUCO or did he land somewhere?

Doesn’t he need a full season of juco tape to prove himself? Surprised he went that route. I would have thought he could have gone right to a MAC level school or even an FCS school

Doesn’t he need a full season of juco tape to prove himself? Surprised he went that route. I would have thought he could have gone right to a MAC level school or even an FCS school

They play a spring schedule against other JUCOs for tape. I don’t get it either- I’m all for following a dream but at this point there are guys in the NFL playing that are younger than him and he hasn’t even played a down of D1 ball. The lesson is- aim right!

He should take it and get his degree. There is life after football. Good luck #7!

Agreed. You will have the chance to play QB in a Power 5 conference, which I assume was the goal of transferring to a CC. I am sure that he will wait to see about other offers, but this seems like a pretty good offer, even if Kansas has historically been a bad football team

Agreed. You will have the chance to play QB in a Power 5 conference, which I assume was the goal of transferring to a CC. I am sure that he will wait to see about other offers, but this seems like a pretty good offer, even if Kansas has historically been a bad football team

Yes but not like that offer is going anywhere to be honest. He can take his time see if he gets something better and come back to it if needed. But if he is concerned with playing time then KU might be the best route. Its Ironic, some guys want to hold out for top offers then hate the competition at such programs and then transfer out, we will see more of this with the new NCAA redshirt rule.

Last edited: